[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

thank you for answering!

i just bought a lvl 20 purity of fire for my essence worm.
i've then specct into deep wisdom: - nothing changes. same mana reg problem like before...
and why pob tells me, i have 19% reserved mana? i dont have any mana reserved.

even when i take soul of arakaali i dereg mana. slower but constantly.

edit: when i take soul of abberath, soul of arakaali and i'm constantly walking i have +mana reg. But something like +1 per second...so damn slow, one hit and i need ages to refill.

edit2: i saw, PoB thought i'm using clarity. this is...disgusting. never used it since im done with act 10. this exlpains everthing. i now have deleted all my skills and made everything new. now PoB says, i have -15.2 mana regen.

maybe i was just to stupid to see, sorry about that.

can someone tell me how to fix this now? should be possible to use essence worm and have +mana regen?!
even with soul of abberath and soul of arakaali degen mana at -15.2? PoB doesnt even notice the pantheon skills.

thx a thousand times though.
Last edited by HeartsIV on Aug 22, 2017, 4:58:24 PM
Do you guys use enfeeble instead of flammability for hard red maps? I feel really squishy with 5.6k hp and 1k mana.

Or is that a low amount with this build?

Thanks

"
HeartsIV wrote:
thank you for answering!

i just bought a lvl 20 purity of fire for my essence worm.
i've then specct into deep wisdom: - nothing changes. same mana reg problem like before...
and why pob tells me, i have 19% reserved mana? i dont have any mana reserved.

even when i take soul of arakaali i dereg mana. slower but constantly.

edit: when i take soul of abberath, soul of arakaali and i'm constantly walking i have +mana reg. But something like +1 per second...so damn slow, one hit and i need ages to refill.

edit2: i saw, PoB thought i'm using clarity. this is...disgusting. never used it since im done with act 10. this exlpains everthing. i now have deleted all my skills and made everything new. now PoB says, i have -15.2 mana regen.

maybe i was just to stupid to see, sorry about that.

can someone tell me how to fix this now? should be possible to use essence worm and have +mana regen?!
even with soul of abberath and soul of arakaali degen mana at -15.2? PoB doesnt even notice the pantheon skills.

thx a thousand times though.

I'm honestly not sure what the problem is now, that will have to be for smarter minds than me. Still alot to learn myself, plus I have not played around with Essence Worm yet in the build. One thing to note about that ring though if you aren't aware, Purity of Fire will not get an upgrade(another +1% to max fire resistance) from it from the +2 stat until gem level 23 so you will need a level 21 PoF to have any use from the Essence Worm except for the mana reservation. Said gem is also not cheap right now (cheapest listing is 80c on HSC). With that in mind, you can decide if that's worth the trade off not using a rare ring with other stats you're missing out on.
Last edited by Weregooch on Aug 22, 2017, 8:44:34 PM
"
HeartsIV wrote:
Hey guys,

i have a problem with mana reg.
PoB told me i have enough regen (+145) but ingame i lose mana constantly. Why is this?! I dont have changed any calculations or options in any way. Can someone help me?

My Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/JJjt8rxY

With Atziris Foible as an amulet its working. But PoB told me, it should work with my new amulet im wearing too?!

sorry for my bad english..

PS: Its all in my hideout, no map mods or something.
PPS: And why is PoB telling me, i've only 81% unreserved mana? I use essence worm, i dont have any mana reservered.

Just checked your gear
You are missing clarity - mana aura !
these are the items im using right now i really need some pro advice for the build

thses are the items im using currently and i need some pro advice on which items should i buy kindly im really new and im struggling to get a hold of this build
"
kamalbai95 wrote:
these are the items im using right now i really need some pro advice for the build

thses are the items im using currently and i need some pro advice on which items should i buy kindly im really new and im struggling to get a hold of this build

While I understand you are a new player I don't really think you have read the "what to look for when gearing" section.

Get life, mana and resists on every piece preferable armour+ES base.
Run the required gem setups linked in the "skill gem" section.

As you probably don't have a lot of currency so just buy cheap gear with mediocre stats and 4 socket/link stuff through masters yourself (Vorici).

ATM only your boots, gloves and skull grasp ring are the only mediocre things.
Only use the phoenix shield once you start using RF.
ign: ropefly
Thoughts on using a fire Doryani's invitation heavy belt? With the increased fire damage and leech is it worth running without having a life roll on it?
"
markwngo wrote:
Thoughts on using a fire Doryani's invitation heavy belt? With the increased fire damage and leech is it worth running without having a life roll on it?

Scorching Ray and RF do not "hit", they apply a debuff so they will not trigger life leech.
Last edited by Weregooch on Aug 23, 2017, 8:52:36 PM
"
Weregooch wrote:
"
markwngo wrote:

Scorching Ray and RF do not "hit", they apply a debuff so they will not trigger life leech.

I thought the leech wasn't working that well. Thanks for confirming.
You have the main hand Immortal call lvl 1 > Cast when damage taken lvl 1 > decoy totem lvl 19.

How does that work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info