[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
gwimmerr wrote:
since we are no longer using mind over matter is the instructions on the right side of the skill tree image still relevant?

i.e. for example points in Quick Recovery (as it is life and mana regen)

read first post Milkyslice they unswer y questions

and Quick recovery steel good even y dont use MoM

quick recovery give hp AND 0.8% regen HP

with this and sancity and % on my gear i have 5% of my hepe regen per sec

if y wont y can exchange quick recovery for Blodless

if y dont wont take BM take Tireless or Combat stamina

this way y can use hp regen aura or blashemy aura at y choise
Great build!
I touched level 70 in no time in harbinger.
Just one question though.
Instead of a normal belt what would you say about a prismweave ( allowing the fact that the res are ok even without rare belt), will it bost the damage done by totems?
from guide
"- RF totems of different player dont stack."
please ask, rf totem stack with rf skill not in totem, on example with this build for duo playing https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353 ?

thx!
IGN: Rinold
Last edited by deltaone on Aug 12, 2017, 6:27:53 AM
Milkyslice, what do you think about Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet?
Last edited by Lime_1 on Aug 12, 2017, 6:55:27 AM
Milky, thank you for the guide...
I was going to go for a map farmer.. like TS that i had in 2.6 but i hadn't solo'd end game yet, so i started with this build. I only started in 2.6

Took me some time to get there and get use to it but finally getting somewhere.

What do we use searing bond 4L for? i never use it..
I have ancestral bond still but noticed some of you dont.. i prefer the 3 totems ! 2 fires and 1 decoy for bosses !
do we not need lightning trap to proc anymore? or am i missing something, i still use OOS for EO.
oh and do we not need a 6l chest?

thank you in advance
"
since we are no longer using mind over matter is the instructions on the right side of the skill tree image still relevant?

sure we still need EE, EO and the jewel/life on the way is not bad either ;)

"
Instead of a normal belt what would you say about a prismweave ( allowing the fact that the res are ok even without rare belt), will it bost the damage done by totems?

no its a belt for elemental attack builds

"

from guide
"- RF totems of different player dont stack."
please ask, rf totem stack with rf skill not in totem, on example with this build for duo playing https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353?

selfcast an totem rf shouldn't stack.

"
Milkyslice, what do you think about Ngamahu Tiki Coral Amulet?

besides the high fire dmg its mediocre at best. Hard to use since we need 111 dex total and the rings don't offer that much dex. Can fit in a min-maxed specc, but then i would prefer some chaos resists somewhere.

"
What do we use searing bond 4L for? i never use it..
I have ancestral bond still but noticed some of you dont.. i prefer the 3 totems ! 2 fires and 1 decoy for bosses !
do we not need lightning trap to proc anymore? or am i missing something, i still use OOS for EO.
oh and do we not need a 6l chest?

SB is mainly used for singletarget.
we need lightning trap for ee if you use ancestral bond, like explained 10 times in the guide (and even a special section).

a 6l is never bad on any build ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Milkyslice if y use now forbidden taste its NOT life flask
and y better take soul of ralakesh not soul of ruslata

and all why wotns use kaoms roots exchenge soulf of brine king for soul of arakalli
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Aug 12, 2017, 9:40:59 AM
Loving the build so far, and all the detail put into the guide has made leveling a breeze, so thanks so much for all the work!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't hear it addressed in your 'changes for 3.0' video - do you still recommend Chieftain for HC/general ease of use, or do you think Berserker is a better all-around choice?
Hey Milky, how come your armour flask has freeze immunity on it when you are using the helmet?
"
Milkyslice if y use now forbidden taste its NOT life flask
and y better take soul of ralakesh not soul of ruslata

and all why wotns use kaoms roots exchenge soulf of brine king for soul of arakalli

I dont understand a single word except "ralakesh" and "forbidden taste", which i dont use together.

"
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I didn't hear it addressed in your 'changes for 3.0' video - do you still recommend Chieftain for HC/general ease of use, or do you think Berserker is a better all-around choice?

the safest one is the one that fits your playstyle.

"
Hey Milky, how come your armour flask has freeze immunity on it when you are using the helmet?

because the flask is too good to reroll and i didnt care about crafting another one.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 12, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info