[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

excactly, always forget about it being fire spells only ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Trolltimber Spire it's good with this build ?
"
Nocti27 wrote:
Trolltimber Spire it's good with this build ?

no, the totems cannot leech and thats the only reason to consider trolltimber

You have made nice videos, thanks a lot!

I know you're not doing gear checks, but I need an advice. Is this boots are good enough for end-game and I should try to get good enchant on them or I need to find something with better +Movement Speed?

"
fwd wrote:

I know you're not doing gear checks, but I need an advice. Is this boots are good enough for end-game and I should try to get good enchant on them or I need to find something with better +Movement Speed?

Those are pretty insanse except the MS. I mean you could craft/buy some high atk speed dagger with firedmg/burningdmg and base block and use whirling blades. Or use lightning warp which cares less about movementspeed than shield charge.

In the end you have to decide yourself if you wanna run around with 11% movementspeed or more. The other stats as exceptionally good considering your have a lvl 22 spelltotem with dmg on it! lvl 22 spelltotem is worth around half a supportgem for RF if you swap it in there, enough to clear maps and keep SR in the chest for permanent high singletarget dmg (no swapping).

For me it was a longer journey to hit regen on boots, 22 runs with full darkshrine and 2x twice enchanted ;)

Another option is trying to sell em and look for others in the meantime.

Depending on your other gear i would consider using em or not.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 18, 2018, 11:22:51 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
fwd wrote:

Those are pretty insanse except the MS. I mean you could craft/buy some high atk speed dagger with firedmg/burningdmg and base block and use whirling blades. Or use lightning warp which cares less about movementspeed than shield charge.

In the end you have to decide yourself if you wanna run around with 11% movementspeed or more. The other stats as exceptionally good considering your have a lvl 22 spelltotem with dmg on it! lvl 22 spelltotem is worth around half a supportgem for RF if you swap it in there, enough to clear maps and keep SR in the chest for permanent high singletarget dmg (no swapping).

For me it was a longer journey to hit regen on boots, 22 runs with full darkshrine and 2x twice enchanted ;)

Another option is trying to sell em and look for others in the meantime.

Depending on your other gear i would consider using em or not.

Thanks, nice ideas, I will try to switch permanently to SR setup then, only did it once yet for Elder fight. Switching shield to offhand dagger could be interesting thing as well, since we are not going to facetank anything in serious fights anyway. I even thought some time ago about second Doryani's and Lightning Warp, though missing Fortify would hurt a lot. Whirling Blades is definitely worth trying.

So I will keep and lab enchant them; and 11% is temporary crafting just for something, will improve them to 17% later when level up Tora.

Hope it will take less then 22 runs for me :)
Last edited by fwd on Mar 18, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
Heard u were a totem God and i have a question.

I'm also playing a totem build (crit freezing pulse) and i'm using soul mantle.Can summon 5 totems.I was wondering if it's worth going for tukohamas for another totem and also is it better to aim for tukohamas on your build while using kikazaru's fingers or 5 totems is more than enough?
Pretty much geared up now, will look out for better boots and blind gloves, and maybe a shield with some more dps or a rare upgrade to doryanis (I'd take similar/lower ele damage with a 27% attack speed roll).
Got Pretty lucky on my 6l, second one I tried to link and hit the 6l in about 60 fuses.

Need to sort out my flasks a bit better too!

What skill gem to drop if I can afford only 5l soul mantle?
"
Heard u were a totem God and i have a question.

I'm also playing a totem build (crit freezing pulse) and i'm using soul mantle.Can summon 5 totems.I was wondering if it's worth going for tukohamas for another totem and also is it better to aim for tukohamas on your build while using kikazaru's fingers or 5 totems is more than enough?

Tukohamas Fortress is only useful if you intend to use Bloodmagic anyway. Hierophants tend to go MoM or almost fully reserve the mana. BM would be a waste. The only real use i see for tukohamas is facebreaker AW and maybe flametotems and variations of that on Non-Hieros.

"
What skill gem to drop if I can afford only 5l soul mantle?

Its literally written down in the gem section.

With a Soulmantle there is no need for the spelltotem gem.

In that case we use Efficacy as the 6th gem.

"
Pretty much geared up now

i can only agree ;)

Faster casting on gloves is also sweet. Grants a little bit of extra smoothness to OoS and increases the manacost a bit for 1-2 levels into arcane surge :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info