Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Fast question. Once 3.0 comes to main game, will i be able to use leaguestones?
I didn't get it "At the beginning of 3.0.0, Zana will once again provide access to past leagues."
So hand of wisdom will be legacy version or is global?
me personaly dont care for breach but I am disapointed about legacy stones was hoping they would be implemented into core game
breach as core game not just a zana mod, good
leaguestone gone, ok eitherway

Not so happy about HoWA, too much compensate damage increased, give it like 1-8, 1-10 is too much, the synergy between HoWA and vinktar is simply OP, people now would just do a sword and board HoWA life base pathfinder or raider build ,MoM can make those int not going to waste, no longer need accuracy when you can use lycoside, they will still play the same way, just less face tanking, unless vaal pact on life is changed too.
Last edited by TravisL on May 31, 2017, 1:12:13 AM
This is sad. I never like breach mechanics, way too much unpredictable and random.
But I will love having league stones, especially for standard league.
And GGG decided opposite :/
Last edited by Elua on May 31, 2017, 1:14:50 AM
Can we get full drop table (maps) to the Breach mobs now when the change will be fairly low to find a breach?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Was hoping for more tbh, not to fussed about league stones.

But, req keys would have silenced most of the QQ in the forums about how "unfair" legacy uniques are...and it's not like they were a common drop.

Breach, i would have liked to have seen it in all areas...it is one of the most fun things in the game.
Or have them start spawning in areas 66+ ,maps for the most part but some areas in the non map part of the game will spawn them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Should we expect Brutus Lead Sprinkler to receive the same type of changes GGG as made to Hand of Wisdom and Action?
Instead of making the leaguestones useless (Something that will annoy people who have alot of them) just delete the "Legacy" tab and give them somewhat the same use as Sacrifice fragments when you place them along with a map.

New players prefer to play temporal leagues, what's the point of removing one of the most popular ones?
1) Breach - cool. but either finetune the uniques a bit (uul-netul's axes are really really bad for something this rare) or alter the drop chances. 1 per 10 maps means that pretty much no no-lifer will ever complete a stone

breach was TOO good and making it rarer wont change that. breach will remain too strong currency-printer.

2) HoWA buff.. i hope you are joking. ES wont be as dead as some proclaim and while the leech change is a huge change there are ways of going around. one of the best is killing stuff faster so stuff cannot shot back. HoWA is pretty good in this category

3) Legacy.. yet another cool concept killed by first-attempt execution. sad to see it go. even more so that it means any leaguestone not used up is a wasted stash space in standard. if only mass vendoring was made easier..

this will have an unnecessary effect on league-only items. some of them got pretty interesting buffs and it is sad to see them go so early. i know 'zana mods' but noone will run domination or other less-than-extremely-rewarding mods. this means uniques from less popular leagues wont be available. bit of a wasted potential sadly

items like these will be sorely missed

on the other hand. ive been playing standard for some days now. it is SO REFRESHING without leaguestones. they put a serious mental burden on me. wont miss that.

and i wont miss the 'interesting mods combos'. there were no 'interesting ones' there were 'extremely proffitable ones'. item quantity multiplier that stuff like breach * beyond * onslaught + fancy mods from blue stones oversaturated the economy very very quickly culminating in the 'block 10 sextants, roll a good red one and earn 300c per map idiocy

creativity is good and cudos the the authors of these strategy but it is bad for the game in the long run. noone plays normal game anymore at the top level - it is all meta or exploits

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info