Energy Shield and Life

the crying in this thread is priceless i can't stop reading and laughing :))))))))))
Run life build since join dis game when ambush league is on. Only LL build is a mjölner build, cz

I feel bad without life flasks!
Remember when this game was path of life? Then they nerfed life and everyone cried how the game was doomed and ruined. Then it became ES after the nerf. Now everyone crying doom again lol.

I do have to say I don't think life was ever as op as ES has become. Can't say for sure but for the most part I'm happy with the changes.
I will be most interested if Lowlife RF will still be viable or not. I haven't had the chance to run that build.
Last edited by HappyRogue on May 18, 2017, 1:44:06 AM
Will all the existing uniques be tweaked to make sense? Pretty much every evasion unique will need more life on it.
To those in tears over the loss of ES builds, I only have one thing to say...

Life sucks, deal with it. :3
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I quit Legacy after watching ES builds doing everything while life based get all the struggle.
Instead of life buff i see big ES nerf. Great!
I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the changes.

Not because of the changes to ES specifically, but because it sounds like there are now finally more desirable non-essence mods on armor pieces than the traditional %defense/flat defense/life/3 res combination.

Oh also hybrid armors now getting effectively flat mods of their own is a huge boon to those too, since they'll be able to hit decent defence numbers without necessarily losing out on a life roll. Looking forward to trying out a hybrid life/EV/ES character in the beta.
"
a new Prefix modifier that can be rolled that increases flat defences (Armour, Evasion, or Energy Shield) and grants a small value of added maximum Life.

Am I the only one who though putting this on Prefix was the silliest decision?

Now life AR build will not even have a decent amount of amour yet need to roll chaos resi and damage reduction on suffix?

Edit: Yet ppl are crying for to be able to have 15k ES with GG DPS? I just do not understand.

Edit: GGG you might want to buff the current AR and ES % rating. I know you won't allow to roll 20% physical reduction on suffix. AR and EV will be useless if ppl want to use the new life roll.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on May 18, 2017, 2:06:25 AM
"
TherosPherae wrote:
I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the changes.

Not because of the changes to ES specifically, but because it sounds like there are now finally more desirable non-essence mods on armor pieces than the traditional %defense/flat defense/life/3 res combination.

Oh also hybrid armors now getting effectively flat mods of their own is a huge boon to those too, since they'll be able to hit decent defence numbers without necessarily losing out on a life roll. Looking forward to trying out a hybrid life/EV/ES character in the beta.

I agree about the hybrid armors. I hope they can make using 2 defensive mechanics (not including either life or ES) viable. It would be fun to play with a medium amount of life or ES and both armor/evasion without having to spend 5 billion exalts to get there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info