Energy Shield and Life

Radical changes are very good for upcoming longer beta testing. ES rates were always too high and they always had to balance the game with that in mind. Also CI, ghost reaver, vaal pact nonsense was dumb.

Why people are so butthurt over test changes? I always thought permanent league players are just a small minority...

With this big changes I know there will be inbalance in short term, but it will lead to a lot better overall balance in the end.
Last edited by Jyssi on May 24, 2017, 7:50:50 PM
"
Radical changes are very good for upcoming longer beta testing. ES rates were always too high and they always had to balance the game with that in mind. Also CI, ghost reaver, vaal pact nonsense was dumb.

Why people are so butthurt over test changes? I always thought permanent league players are just a small minority...

With this big changes I know there will be inbalance in short term, but it will lead to a lot better overall balance in the end.

b.s. if i ever smelled it
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
The sheer scale of the whining is hilarious. GGG's doing something right on that front. Asfor the actual changes, I'll reserve judgement until then.

Vaal Pact probably needs to be nerfed further.
Cap ES and HP to 15k and cap Regen and leech to what ever you want and call it day done save you hr of work.
i wish they would have buffed life heavily instead nerfing es to ground:/
"
Rokazazz2 wrote:
i wish they would have buffed life heavily instead nerfing es to ground:/

Life is already uberbuffed. Regular ES builds is not actually viable for the Shaper, except you spend your life inside the game.
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
So many new people on here crying, These changes had to happen. Although i do agree they nerfed pretty extreme, they will test and re-balance.

My only question GGG is why completely remove vaal pact for Es characters? Vaal pact should just work like it used to (40% of life leeched is instant).. hell you could even keep 100% instant leech for life builds and limit es to a %
"
willunited wrote:
Haha reacts only
It would be better if vaal pact instantly leeched 50% life instead of being restricted to life only

EXACTLY!
"
Rnew1990 wrote:
"
willunited wrote:
Haha reacts only
It would be better if vaal pact instantly leeched 50% life instead of being restricted to life only

EXACTLY!

well .. what about Ghost Reaver then ? Have You ever played as CI ?!

And NO. I dont care about the brutally lame leagues. Think in "Standard" then about the immature game tests called "leagues".
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on May 25, 2017, 4:11:14 AM
Good Changes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info