Energy Shield and Life

The only way to send your message is financially.

Don't like the way GGG is doing things? Don't visit the microtransaction shop.
"
Gainworx wrote:
"
"
Gainworx wrote:
u guys make the game harder, but make us more crappy everytime...

why not nerf everything to 0.. cuz the time comes u cant complete the game cuz everything is so bad nerfed.. this is even worse then D3

GGG only listens to money, and slowing player progression gives them more money since we are forced to "work" (not play) longer to achieve our goals

y i think so to... but since the BV nerf, it has been worse everytime.. they just adding more harder stuff into the core game, but even without considering the bad nerfs, they just keep doing it.

for myself, i dont think they even play the game at all. when i saw the videos on the new bosses, how in gods name should we beat them, if we are getting nerfed evertime.

this nerf on this patch, is getting so bad.

Slow player progression is how they make money. They do not engage players creatively because it costs more and most people will play anyway. It's all about a return of capital on an investment and everything GGG does and has done in the past is to slow us down to keep us playing longer.

The game is meant to be WORK
not fun

How long have you worked at this game to get the fun you want?
Word it another way, how many hours of grinding vs hours of reward from that grinding?
Word it again another way, how much frustration and stress vs fun and jovial play?

Like I said, this game is WORK
No play allowed
Play costs money
Work gets money

Karl Marx would be so proud of GGG
All hail GGG, the new commies of the internet MMORPG
Right up there with Destiny pay to win is GGG's work to win

Then when your character is complete the game has no meaning anymore and you either quit or start a new one. That's how it always is because without grinding the game is completely empty, unrewarding, uncreative, tedious plodding of leveling and obtaining gear.

They should quit the farce and turn the game into a MS Excel spreadsheet and remove all the graphics. All you would then do is click white grid areas to get stuff as RNG with no action at all and every few hours a grid space would give an XML code to a gear represented as words on a list. I mean, that all digital content is anyway, coding. It's why they can nerf whatever they want against our wishes.

And then for all phys. melee builds after they nerf Vaal Pact, they can just save us all the time of hopefully getting leveled and instead when a melee character is selected at character creation it just loads a big GAME OVER screen since that's what it will be like for non-elite all melee physical builds.

Keeping your distance from trash mobs will be the only way to survive with the current difficulty, and the point of getting close for that tactile till feeling with melee builds will be lost to dying in an oppressively hard game. Everyone will just quit melee for ranged as the only viable endgame. Then GGG can change the title from POE to Dodge or Die v3.0
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
I started a new CI Ele Wander with 6k ES, no Vaal Pact and no Ghost Reaver, no leech gear or flasks. Just me and my Vaal Discipline. I'm on yellow maps right now, and mobs are no issue except porcupines. Bosses are another deal. So far I've been killed by bosses that can close the distance very quickly or teleport, like Ramparts and Castle Ruins bosses. Honestly, running around, dodging their attacks and counter-attacking is pretty refreshing. I get that "Oh shit! Run and pop Vaal Discpline quick! Fuuck I already used it!" feeling and it's fun.
"
Revnaut wrote:
I started a new CI Ele Wander with 6k ES, no Vaal Pact and no Ghost Reaver, no leech gear or flasks. Just me and my Vaal Discipline. I'm on yellow maps right now, and mobs are no issue except porcupines. Bosses are another deal. So far I've been killed by bosses that can close the distance very quickly or teleport, like Ramparts and Castle Ruins bosses. Honestly, running around, dodging their attacks and counter-attacking is pretty refreshing. I get that "Oh shit! Run and pop Vaal Discpline quick! Fuuck I already used it!" feeling and it's fun.

You just need dodge a few secs for ES start Recharge!
Take a witch for this so Recharge can't be interrupted!

The problem is CLOSE COMBAT SKILLS!
Blade Vortex is spell, all spell nodes in INTELLIGENCE section, so of corse every/most take ES build so not to WASTE bonuses from intelligence stat! But how can you survive without INSTANT leech, and NO FLASKS?
Beta isn't even out yet and you have people crying like spoiled brats. Dis is why the silent majority hates whinny liberals.
Good news! Always playing through life!
Maybe instead of immunity we can do 90-95% chance to avoid effect in pvp? Or make immunity timed (1sec immune and 2sec not). I wanna kill CI players by Caustic Arrow and Poison in pvp!!!
Thanks.
What about the 20k+ life builds?

Lets not forget, they have:

-Insta-Healing Flasks
-Uninterrupted life regen

Lets nerf life too!

Link to Pastebin if you don't believe me: https://pastebin.com/raw/FPNNFmJr (Use it on PathOfBuilding)
"
Genmaicha wrote:
Beta isn't even out yet and you have people crying like spoiled brats. Dis is why the silent majority hates whinny liberals.

with only : Achievements completed: 5 of 84 + only 1 lvl 49 char, u havent played the game at all. So u have no clue how BAD the nerf will be ;)
This is bad.
ES its a life pool with diferent interaccions and mechanics.
The ES builds that reach 20k are builds that gear flat ES items, making vulnerable to physical damage for the extreme lack of armor.
The life builds generaly are builds that shared armor or evasion in the same proportion.

20k ES build = 20k ES + 0 armor + 0 evasion + Ele resist.
10k life build= 10k life + a lot of armor o a lot o evasion + Ele resist.

ES its a bigger pool but has less damage reduction
Life is a smaller pool but has more damage reduction.

Its a diferent way to play, isnt op!!!!!
THIS NERF IS SHIT!

sorry for my bad english
"
Gainworx wrote:
"
Genmaicha wrote:

with only : Achievements completed: 5 of 84 + only 1 lvl 49 char, u havent played the game at all. So u have no clue how BAD the nerf will be ;)

Multiple accounts is a thing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info