Changes to the Labyrinth

I'm wondering if the God powers, since there was one mentioned designed to protect you from lots of little bit of damage and one for protecting you from big spikes would be usable to make the traps or Izaro (spelling) easier.
Looking forward to 3.0 - playing unascended though. Just like the past two leagues. :)

To all the Lab hab haters: Do as I do and skip the ascendancy points.
You'll see it isn't all that different power wise - but you won't hate playing!

May be enough higher level characters without an acendancy class will even help GGG see the light.
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
huetzer wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Miazga wrote:
fuck me, GGG.

You guys are more deaf, dumb and blind then a half dead hobo.

How hard is to compensate after all that time, countless posts and many many angry comments later that WE DO NOT WANT LABIRYNTH, geez... and you make it even more shitier now

How hard is it to realise that you are not everyone?

I like the lab. I just more and more dislike the rest of the game :(.

Apart from that, for lab speed runs the loading screens will still count?

How hard is it to realise that 90% of the players hates the lab?

Flip the figures, you are deluded into thinking more people hate it than there are because of a few dozen very vocal "players"
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
4 Times is too many times to run lab.

Although removing 6 trials required, you should remove some more, it is so super annoying to do any trials at all, lab is okay though.

Remove trials required for normal.
Have act 6 end boss be required for cruel
Have act 8 end boss be required for Merciless
Downsize the required endgame trials to 3 or 4

Atleast what I hate more than anything at league starts is being forced to run a million trials, even though you have to do lab a lot of times, it isn't as annoying as all the trials ZZzzzzz..

And please do not make it so that we NEED to do it in order, if anything.
Allow us to do just Cruel and gain Normal + Cruel Points.
Or merciless and gain normal,cruel,merciless points.
Or endgame and get all previous lab points.

Doing it in order is a pointless change, making it so u can just do 1 lab run if you REALLY REALLY dislike it, which apparently a lot of people do, would imo make it a lot better.

That said, I do really like the endgame lab, and if anything was to be removed it should be a number of trials imo
Last edited by MavensFeet on May 16, 2017, 8:03:46 AM
Uber lab with lab running build is fine. Great addition to the game.

Being required to run lab on all builds is an unfathomable design decision. Lab is worse than HC maps too: no portals, no vaal skills etc.
To all the Haters out there that still say remove lab, Please be quiet and let GGG do their thing. You're just mad that you actually have Risk and Reward in lab and you just want the reward.
Disappointed.

Was really hoping for some changes to make lab less cancerous for everyone bar the few masochists.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on May 16, 2017, 4:15:08 AM
"
Bearpauw wrote:
Normal lab requires 6 trials but the next two require only 3? What am I missing here? That conditional will be automatically met (and then some) by having completed 6 to gain entry to the first lab. Why bother displaying this requirement?

I think it might be the case that they mean 3 additional trials. If you think about it acts 1-3 currently have 6 trials so they have an additional 7 acts to fit in 6 more. It will be interesting to see if they trials to new areas or if they just make us do the trials as we run through the new areas of act 1-3. (i.e an act1 Prison Trial and an act 6 Prison Trial). Will be interesting to see as the order of progression of zones will differ between act 1 and 6.
Thanks for the info!

I used to hate LAB, but after LEARNING how to deal with it better its fine.

So STUDY, do some RESEARCH, PLAY the game

GET GUD

LUL

Sounds like some nice QoL additions for tracking Lab too.

_b
Last edited by avariceNZ on May 16, 2017, 4:17:52 AM
Hoho, hail the lab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info