How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Pretty much the best thing I got so far, and it's not even that great but it works, I guess; didn't play too much though....

got this in act 8 day2 of the league while leveling my RF jugg. now I have 2 juggs

Haven't seen a better axe in poe.ninja on anyone else yet
using this atm best tree so far level 57 atm and oof it's feels so good also really liking manaforged arrow support gem
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
just upgraded my
to a
also start using pretrify blood and added determination gem and removed some shit and added recouped as life and oh my still want to find a 600% staff and craft /6l it and maybe upgrading some tree stuff and maybe even level a new char when i done all that xd
Got a nice jewel. Maim makes physical over time (corrupted blood and bleed) hurt alot. Resists dont hurt :)

Best two implicits for what kills me

i'm back playing with manaforged arrows
made this will still improve it when i got enough essences though.

also got some minion shit ready for when i link
got
still have to get a reconing dead jewel but do that after i 6led the chest. oh i forgot i also got
xd
Last edited by satanttin on May 10, 2023, 4:52:41 AM
"
PilotLanguste wrote:

It happaned again... now I have two of those collecting dust in my SSF stash. Last one dropped in 3.11 and I considered migrating to Trade League but didn't. Still not gonna migrate :)

Right on!

And DONT migrate, SSF for life!
SSF since ~OB
As always in SSF I skilled essences, garden for more crafting.

Result so far, still busy filling up all red maps to get more atlas bonus:

The cycle is hoarding essences and then make a new crafting attempt. Best result so far is the quiver with the extra arrow. The bow is usable + I try to 6 link it at the moment. So enough to do.
my first one only took me 10 years and 5 months to get it lmao
dropped as a stack of house of mirrors in a mastermind i'm probably going to transfer it sell it and buy my first mageblood and have a bit of fun :D
Amongst the junk i'm wearing this the only thing i'm willing to share

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info