How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
crunkatog wrote:
"
"
DoubleU wrote:
Thought I would play in SSF STD for a bit and manually 6Led (about 400 fusings) this:

Way to ring in the Lunar New Year!

huehuehue

Apparently the newest tech is leveling a character to exactly 44 or 35 to try Gwennen gambling for key uniques? Seems like a fun workaround for SSF needing certain staples.

If so that'd hardly be a new approach to low-level gaming of a system. Since I have never actually left The Ledge (the Endless Ledge event was made in my honour, or so the legend runs) I know a thing or two about low-level game gaming. :)
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 15, 2023, 8:34:21 PM

2nd SSF mageblood this league xdd
"
wowjustwow wrote:

Nice!
"
wowjustwow wrote:

that looks very fancy
Does the SSF option increase drop rates or change the game in any other way (other than what the name already suggests)?

I have been away from PoE for quite a few years and this might be a nice way to play for fun.

So many things have changed that it's basically a new game at this point.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Mar 5, 2023, 7:50:53 PM
It doesn't change anything at all but it's not really needed. Like I have about 35 hours on my character this league, at least of third of it idle time, and once I can get a good regal on my bow and a tiny bit more life I'm gonna be nearly destroying red maps.

They've added so many ways to get gear now it's nearly impossible to not be set in a reasonable amount of time.
Last edited by CanHazName on Mar 5, 2023, 11:04:52 PM
"
CanHazName wrote:
It doesn't change anything at all but it's not really needed. Like I have about 35 hours on my character this league, at least of third of it idle time, and once I can get a good regal on my bow and a tiny bit more life I'm gonna be nearly destroying red maps.

They've added so many ways to get gear now it's nearly impossible to not be set in a reasonable amount of time.

Hmmm I see. Ok, thanks for the explanation!

hunt for squire continues
2 reliquary keys this league...

Spoiler
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Just hit my first SSF level 100. Phox RF Jugg for the win baby.

I wanted to post my gear but this site has been bugging out every time I try :(
Last edited by Royella on Apr 4, 2023, 10:39:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info