How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Figured it was time to try RF again:
Spoiler
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm giving HCSSF a try with a pretty standard Zombie/Raging Spirit build. Made it through my first Heist... barely. Don't think I'll go much further there. Heist mobs just don't die quickly enough.

So... Act VII. Got by Doedre. SRS is amazingly strong at this point. Have them on infernal legion/minion instability. Damage is outstanding. Have to work on defenses though.

Died in act IX... Scourged. Had fun though.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 18, 2021, 6:02:17 AM
Just can't get into this league. Sort of hate it.
My second try at it isn't feeling any better. I really hope they don't make it core. But then I didn't like delirium either.
"
DoubleU wrote:
So far in scourge gc zerker feels good, even with a couple missing items like replica efficiency.

That is a damn nice set of items for SSF, sir. Even AS on that paradoxica.

edit: quote tag
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Last edited by kaepae on Dec 16, 2021, 8:08:05 PM
Well it seems your Edit didn't work as intented, as it was DW2005's post.

See:
"
dW2005 wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Lab enchantments be rarer than that belt, Beware.

Think it's 1321:1 or 1321:9 depeding how you roll

i dont fuck w/ it even after the "buffs"

Umm, well, actually i got it as a drop from either heist or expedition, can't remember. Also finally took some time to throw away that praxis for something better and fix a bit of chaos res. Still love these crappy rampage gloves too much to part with them tho.

Rolling decent jewellery being a bitch somehow, einhar likes to straight kill that curse on hit mod, as do the annulment orbs; not even starting to whine about influenced amulets :)

E: added a link, cause it's saver than a quote, which can be edited to make someone seemingly say/write things they never said/wrote.
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
Last edited by tuasoafoch on Dec 17, 2021, 8:40:35 AM

i think i made the #1 evasion hat in game, useless title, but hey i can brag about something :D
Finally got the helm enchantment, besides some gems i level i must say i'm pretty happy with this result.

Does Power Syphon do elemental damage? Doesn't seem to.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Does Power Syphon do elemental damage? Doesn't seem to.

It's an attack. And he (?) has a lot of lightning damage on his wand (not to mention rings, viktar and probably more), with penetration on top of it.
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
Last edited by tuasoafoch on Dec 25, 2021, 9:18:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info