How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

At first I complained a lot, but over time I found a few items - once even worth a whole 1 ex :)
"
Sebkovic wrote:
At first I complained a lot, but over time I found a few items - once even worth a whole 1 ex :)

Pretty sure you are in the wrong thread.
========================================

1 Scourge fusing, very lucky as I destroyed 2 other 5L 6S units right down to zero links.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Dec 9, 2021, 2:41:23 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:
1 Scourge fusing, very lucky as I destroyed 2 other 5L 6S units right down to zero links.

This league with tainted fusings was really a good thing for self 6-linking finally.

Just a note / tip to that, if it falls below 4L, just use the crafting bench to 4-link it again (costs vaal orbs too), then You can try to 5 then 6 link it again only in 2 new fusings to try again from 4L 6S.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
what can i say i think good tho
"
lfremenl wrote:

Expedition?
If not, where did it drop?
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
lfremenl wrote:

Expedition?
If not, where did it drop?

expedition YES, very lucky first roll
my gear is dogshit but I am the #1 trickster in HCSSF in the delve event!

console lul
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Dec 12, 2021, 6:16:05 PM
"
dW2005 wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
I have found 2 of those in Endless Delve as well.

Well, they are delve league uniques, aren't they :)

Kinda wondering how do phantasms feel these days, but usually i drop that staff at the very end, when it's too late or too boring to make a new character.

So far in scourge gc zerker feels good, even with a couple missing items like replica efficiency.

Probably need to overcome that laziness and run some lab for enchants tho, at least some common ones like boots/gloves.

Wow Boss mode. GJ

Lab enchantments be rarer than that belt, Beware.

Think it's 1321:1 or 1321:9 depeding how you roll

i dont fuck w/ it even after the "buffs"
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 13, 2021, 6:08:46 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Lab enchantments be rarer than that belt, Beware.

Think it's 1321:1 or 1321:9 depeding how you roll

i dont fuck w/ it even after the "buffs"

Umm, well, actually i got it as a drop from either heist or expedition, can't remember. Also finally took some time to throw away that praxis for something better and fix a bit of chaos res. Still love these crappy rampage gloves too much to part with them tho.

Rolling decent jewellery being a bitch somehow, einhar likes to straight kill that curse on hit mod, as do the annulment orbs; not even starting to whine about influenced amulets :)
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by dW2005 on Dec 14, 2021, 6:00:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info