How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
GreyLensman wrote:
Looking for interesting 3.13 builds. Criteria...
1. Not an SSF meta or staple (although could be an unusual twist on one)
2. Something you've really enjoyed (say why)
3. Might be something where you were surprised how well it worked SSF - but doesn't have to be

Thanks!

I guess on the first point it depends on how far outside the meta you require it to be. Vortex builds were only about 8-9% of Elementalists this league, and it's not one of the most suggested ones at least.

I really enjoyed my Vortex/Creeping Frost Elementalist league starter because it didn't need a lot of gear to get started, and was very comfortable to play with Vortex on left click and just dropping Vortex everywhere while moving. I was also able to get a pretty good amount of life and block, so it was fairly tanky. The golems provide really strong buffs to life regen, generic damage, physical damage reduction and cast speed, as well as full elemental ailment immunity, which frees up your flasks for whatever utility you want. I was somewhat surprised that Elementalist was this much better than Occultist for a cold dot build.
Great example. I would think of Vortex Occultist as at least a staple, but Elementalist as a slightly unusual take.
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I need a new game... this one has gotten silly.

Try Valheim if you would like it. After trying different games for past years, finally found the game that can replace PoE for my gaming time. It's an addictive, familiar but a different game experience. It's like being in an abusive relationship for so long that punishes you if you don't do want he/she tells you what to do, then finally found someone that will love you whatever you do.

can confirm, Valheim has been all I have been playing for nearly two weeks.
Worth every cent.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Got both of these today
"
Userbla wrote:
Got both of these today

Gratz! I have never ever seen those drop in SSF.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Just killed my first Awakener 8 in SSHFC, going to try for 100 now...

Emperor's Mastery :)
"
Userbla wrote:
Just killed my first Awakener 8 in SSHFC, going to try for 100 now...

gz man quite an achievement.

I'm still trying to kill 8 is SSFSC. messed up my craft so might be late in coming.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 21, 2021, 11:54:35 PM
after seen some GG drops in ssf my question HOW?

killed 100 sirus and only bad drops... when awa multistrik? when GG will drop?

maybe ssf has buffed drops? joke
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
GreyLensman wrote:
Looking for interesting 3.13 builds. Criteria...
1. Not an SSF meta or staple (although could be an unusual twist on one)
2. Something you've really enjoyed (say why)
3. Might be something where you were surprised how well it worked SSF - but doesn't have to be

Thanks!

I always play a wander of some sort, you can't go wrong with a Pathfinder KB wander. Crafting a wand isn't too hard, just use an essence of wrath and use your crafting bench, no Harvest needed, just a little luck. Queen of the Forest drops at least once per league for me. Zooming so fast through maps is fun bossing is decent but the main appeal is going fast!

You can try other wanders too, Elementalist Kinetic Bolt is easy to get going in SSF, really you just need a decent wand to start.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info