2.6.0 Area of Effect Changes

"
OSsloth wrote:
Reminder that good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".
Freeloaders BTFO !

nice bot
I am happy with the changes. :) And yeah, even the nerfes. It was time to do this. Thank you GGG

I just hope the new Glacial Hammer Splash jewel has not a too tiny AoE because of these changes.
"
c0reman wrote:
where is the fucking buff or even "same" ? i see only nerf on the pics. can someone explain to stupid me where is THE BUFF?
sure thing

How can you modify a corrupted item's stats with a Divine orb ?

"
Rory wrote:
Bonuses to Aura Area of Effect and Curse Area of Effect on unique items have been adjusted. Divine Orbs can be used for the following changes:
  • Star of Wraeclast now gives 60% Curse Area, instead of 30% Curse Radius.
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Feb 27, 2017, 2:23:14 AM
Hmm righteous fire flame surge meta?
No update to Detonate Dead radius?
and bladefall was forgotten.....
well, rip vaal reave lol

"
grepman wrote:
the amount of hysteria regarding aoe reduction of reave is hilarious
oh noes you wont be able to literally offscreen shit with a [melee!] skill.

the obsession with aoe reminds me why this game regressed to the state it is now.

pretty much :D

how the fuck did reave get away with that for so long? Oh I held down the button and the entire fucking screen died, then I whirled twice and nuked the next screen 2 seconds later... err..... lol?

I mean, vaal reave is literally useless now. Tbh now that reave has a somewhat sane radius again and you cant just nuke the entire screen it could really do with a damage boost though. The low damage was fine because you could hit like 4x as many mobs as any comparable melee skill but if its to join the ranks of the normal skills its gonna need some normal damage I feel. I guess I can add spec throw back into the links now we wont be needing vaal reave, so I guess thats a thing.

flurry radius up, reave radius down, thats called balancing the actual game and not the general opinions imo, I cant hate on that.
Huge nerf to Reave (deserved, tbh), nerf to melee splash (lol. no one uses it anyway), nerf to Carcass Jack (sadface)... buff to clave (might be used more for leveling).

What about Cyclone, there is no mention of cyclone.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 27, 2017, 2:55:56 AM
"
theminimadman wrote:
"
my wife left me

so did your subscribers

Lol savage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: