[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
abm170 wrote:
I have massive Mana Problems with this Build, and I really dont want to use Eldritch Battery anymore can someone help me a little bit?

Enhance Level 3 will be bought soon so that will rule that out.

ur supposed to use the covenant body armour lol

so ive been playing my sparkyboy for over a week now

i die from time to time in delve when playing too agressively or in maps

but other than that i clear everything no problems (it sucks that on legion boots dont active so we got that )

lvl 21 gems are suprisingly cheap this league so thats very nice

and overall gear is pretty cheap

outside of this gear i also managed to get 2 property zealotry but getting bored of it already since last league i already had headhunter 1 week in but int his league headhunter is 2.5 times more expensive :(

killed uber elder deathless , all t16 np , im currently in 350+ solo delve

Could you send your pob to check the statuses using these items? I'm having survival issues and I think your set might be a solution.
"
AIbatroll wrote:
Hello,

Im actually playing a crit Spark inquisitor (you can see it in my profile) and I got big survivability problems. I Cant do bosses easily now that Im High tier Maps.

I was wondering : is your build tankier (I get the feeling that it is)?

Im considering respec to be more efficient

corrupted soul keystone, with some es leech, is a great form of cheap defense.
Last edited by jardocanthate on Jun 25, 2019, 9:45:57 AM
This was a fun build to play this league. Made it to lvl 94 and just beat uber elder for the first time!

Here is a link to my spark character:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/levonski/levonskiii?i=21&search=skill%3DSpark

5.2k/2.2k HP/ES w/ 640k dps.

I got super excited when I double corrupted my spark gem in temple to 23% and lvl 21, only to realize these gems are super cheap this league (30c!!)
Last edited by levonski on Jun 25, 2019, 10:38:17 PM
"
spaynaw wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
abm170 wrote:
I have massive Mana Problems with this Build, and I really dont want to use Eldritch Battery anymore can someone help me a little bit?

Enhance Level 3 will be bought soon so that will rule that out.

ur supposed to use the covenant body armour lol

so ive been playing my sparkyboy for over a week now

i die from time to time in delve when playing too agressively or in maps

but other than that i clear everything no problems (it sucks that on legion boots dont active so we got that )

lvl 21 gems are suprisingly cheap this league so thats very nice

and overall gear is pretty cheap

outside of this gear i also managed to get 2 property zealotry but getting bored of it already since last league i already had headhunter 1 week in but int his league headhunter is 2.5 times more expensive :(

killed uber elder deathless , all t16 np , im currently in 350+ solo delve

Could you send your pob to check the statuses using these items? I'm having survival issues and I think your set might be a solution.

u can just search by my account name "Vaikisss" sparkyboy is my spArk character in this league

i basicly have same skill tree as bashtar except i replaced his shield nodes with dark arts (Dual weild on wands for more damage for bossing)
How do yall use energy leech support gem? how do leech energy without using blood rage?

Hello I'm trying to craft my own items for this build but its kinda my first step in crafting and I need advice : How can I improve this shield now? "multiple craft mod" ? Exalt?

I'm a bit lost but it's kinda exciting :)
"
AIbatroll wrote:

Hello I'm trying to craft my own items for this build but its kinda my first step in crafting and I need advice : How can I improve this shield now? "multiple craft mod" ? Exalt?

I'm a bit lost but it's kinda exciting :)

i think u should do it on different kind of base like titanium or shaped titanium

i think there is different decent one aswelll
Can someone help me? I got survivability problems. It seems my energy shield does not regenerate properly.
"
LoboBR2017 wrote:
Can someone help me? I got survivability problems. It seems my energy shield does not regenerate properly.

well i play this build for 2nd league in a row now and all i can say is best defence is offence

well i personally would replace the gloves to elder gloves with projectile speed and cast speed

unset ring replace to call of the brotherhood + rare ring with stats that u need and 7% cast speed

alternatively can run mark of the shaper + other ring for that 80 spell damage

for shield i would buy light of lunaris with good rolls (really good shield)

i dont think leap of faith jewel is that good so i would replace that

dont know what karui jewel gives but if its not amazing replace aswell and buy decent cast speed/crit multi jewels

doriyana isn't good weapon either just buy a wand

http://poe.trade/search/osetitakorores link for ring search (alternate between hp and resists because mine is high for minmaxing)

http://poe.trade/search/kimasimayesito link for gloves (alternate between stats cuz im minmaxing again most importantly u want cast speed off it)

also u don't need pierce in ur 6 link on covenant since u already have boots that give u that so u can replace that with either one of the blue gems recommended or projectile speed

ur gems are low level so that doesn't help either

atleast buy lvl 21 23 vaal spark those are super cheap last time i checked

and ur helmet is with low lab enchantment get either +3 projectile (my favourite) or 40% damage for spark or spark projectile speed

"
LoboBR2017 wrote:

I feel that Flesh and Stone night be a viable option for survivability and I would drop blood rage.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 28, 2019, 6:58:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info