[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Thanks for the guide! Im a playstation 4 player and I tested this in flashback event and it worked well so im playing this build as legion starter as well. So far so good im lvl85 and got all gear i wanted pretty cheap. Doing tier 6 maps atm so i have couple questions..

What ppl think is best survival gem setup atm after the changes they made to some gems?

When chaos resistance is important? Is there map bosses who do chaos dmg or is there map modifiers etc? what is good %?. Last season was my first so dont know that..

And how do i link my whole gear to forums?

Thanks.

Cwdt+immortal call+enfeeble+tempest shield

Yeah chaos resistances is important. I would always try to get at least not - chaos res.

You open a reply then click on your profile (left top corner) and click on the item you wanna link.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 18, 2019, 1:38:22 AM
"
HashBR wrote:
Bashtart

I'm doing your Ice Crash and I'm killing it. 1M Dps Tool tip dps with Diamond, sulphur, atziri's, 3 frenzy. Really strong and all.

Now I want to clear the freaking legion like crazy. Can spark clear it with pierce like some ED builds?

u already get pierce from voidwalkers so theres no problem with that

all u need is to get good jewels/weapons for damage and then press spark + diamond flask
What passives do I get after I follow your Pastebin?
"
bashtart wrote:
"
astala1545 wrote:
Thanks so much for your build.
(Sorry for my poor english below)

Would like to ask:

1. Any suggest of cap of the cast speed? Because need to sacrifice some cast speed on gears.

2. I think the critical strike chance is the main point of this build (can shock and freeze), any cap suggestion too?

Thank you for the replying

No caps... just as much as possible (with reasonable investment). :)

Hi, I was thinking to use this build as league starter and was wondering how does this build do in terms of delving and bossing? as I'm pretty sure mapping and clearing shouldn't be a problem for this build :D

Thank you!
"
Chaavy wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
astala1545 wrote:
Thanks so much for your build.
(Sorry for my poor english below)

Would like to ask:

1. Any suggest of cap of the cast speed? Because need to sacrifice some cast speed on gears.

2. I think the critical strike chance is the main point of this build (can shock and freeze), any cap suggestion too?

Thank you for the replying

No caps... just as much as possible (with reasonable investment). :)

Hi, I was thinking to use this build as league starter and was wondering how does this build do in terms of delving and bossing? as I'm pretty sure mapping and clearing shouldn't be a problem for this build :D

Thank you!

delving is just hold rightclick and afk for the most part

bossing strugle until u get better items then breeze
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
HashBR wrote:
Bashtart

I'm doing your Ice Crash and I'm killing it. 1M Dps Tool tip dps with Diamond, sulphur, atziri's, 3 frenzy. Really strong and all.

Now I want to clear the freaking legion like crazy. Can spark clear it with pierce like some ED builds?

u already get pierce from voidwalkers so theres no problem with that

all u need is to get good jewels/weapons for damage and then press spark + diamond flask

So you're saying the deeps is enough to be as good as ED without having shitty ass single target?

my welfare gear

the onyl expensive thing in this build so far was the 6l covenant which i paid 2 exalts for and lvl 21 23 vaal spark for 60c and amulet another 30ish i think on day 2

rest items linger from 1 to 10 c with abit of minmaxing over time but no big investments so far

im at 250 delve and got all t16 cleared + red elder killed (hvnt managed to spawn uber elder just yet)

i also don't have proper gem set up

personaly this is just fine for me i can relatively fast clear 4 way legions now

need to get lvl 4 enlighten and then run 3 auras
need to replace crit gem in 6link with hypothermia that will give even more dps

can also run lightning spire 4 link for even more single target if needed

im gonna craft 2x daggers with spell crit chances/multis + ele to chaos + multimodding

also there is option to craft dirty cheap stygian wise with elemental damage + lightning damage + craft damage mod if u really wanna push damage even more

current tooltip dmg i have with crit flask + atziri flask + arcane surge after flame dash with golem summoned is 390k after using lvl 20 19% rightiuos fire it goes up to 500+++k once im done gearing probabl will have over 600k regular nothing on tooltip and over 1mil with pots/buffs

Last edited by Vaikisss on Jun 19, 2019, 12:38:31 PM
"
Vaikisss wrote:

personaly this is just fine for me i can relatively fast clear 4 way legions now

Can I assume that you can easily clear Monoliths and kill generals in red maps?
Thinking about playing this build but as an Elementalist. Any tips on what you might change?
"
Studlee145 wrote:
Thinking about playing this build but as an Elementalist. Any tips on what you might change?

i would change class and ascendancy if i were to do this as elementalist

into inquis or trickster/assasin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info