[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

How's spark against Legion?
"
pisschristt wrote:
How's spark against Legion?

As long as you have phasing with voidwalkers is smooth and ez to clear all spawned mobs in time. However triggering mobs in stasis wont enable phasing so you need to left some normal mobs before starting encounter for pierce effect. Lightning spire trap for beginners will help a lot in fighting with rare mobs /generals.
Last edited by ChunkyJankie on Jun 21, 2019, 10:25:09 AM
Looking at gear section and in other areas of your guide, the level of gems is not the same. In the end what level gems and combinations did you choose at cwdt+molten shell and cwdt+immortal call (also see warlords mark, enfeeble, temporal chains, tempest shield)
I am lvl92, got 4700hp+2700es and started doing red maps t11/12 but I die alot in legion encounters. The problem are the rare ranged mobs. If I am not directly next to them (and I can't be next to all of them) not enough sparks hit to insta kill them and then they just melt me down in a blink of an eye. I try to jump as often as possible to avoid hits but since spark is no channel it sometimes happens that I can't flame dash instantly when the timing is bad. This sub second is often enough to kill me.
At this rate I am doing 150%+ per level due to deaths which are mostly from legion encounters. Also some incursions are rly problematic when there are multiple ranged mob packs close to each other. When I jump into one pack and cast spark I insta kill them, but while casting the other mob pack melts me down.

Did I miss any defensive layer in the build? It seems to me that the two CWDT setups, life, ES and freeze are the only defense I got and this isn't enough to survive. I like the build alot but I feel very very squishy and allready got more than 100 deaths.

I would appreciate any advices or clarifications.
"
mazweg wrote:
I am lvl92, got 4700hp+2700es and started doing red maps t11/12 but I die alot in legion encounters. The problem are the rare ranged mobs. If I am not directly next to them (and I can't be next to all of them) not enough sparks hit to insta kill them and then they just melt me down in a blink of an eye. I try to jump as often as possible to avoid hits but since spark is no channel it sometimes happens that I can't flame dash instantly when the timing is bad. This sub second is often enough to kill me.
At this rate I am doing 150%+ per level due to deaths which are mostly from legion encounters. Also some incursions are rly problematic when there are multiple ranged mob packs close to each other. When I jump into one pack and cast spark I insta kill them, but while casting the other mob pack melts me down.

Did I miss any defensive layer in the build? It seems to me that the two CWDT setups, life, ES and freeze are the only defense I got and this isn't enough to survive. I like the build alot but I feel very very squishy and allready got more than 100 deaths.

I would appreciate any advices or clarifications.

I cannot see your character so it is hard to say. The bow guys of legion hit really hard and sometimes the even get my max block gladiator in problems this league.

You could try a self-cast high level Steelskin instead of the cwdt+immortal call. In the cwdt setup I would link enfeeble and tempest shield. Maybe get some defensive flask as well.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Oh sry, I didn't notice that my char tab was hidden.

Which def flask would be the best against legion bowies and incursion 'plants'?
The problem is mostly the flame dash that doesn't interrupt spark with spell echo so I can't escape quickly enough.
"
mazweg wrote:
Oh sry, I didn't notice that my char tab was hidden.

Which def flask would be the best against legion bowies and incursion 'plants'?
The problem is mostly the flame dash that doesn't interrupt spark with spell echo so I can't escape quickly enough.

granite for physical reductions
I have massive Mana Problems with this Build, and I really dont want to use Eldritch Battery anymore can someone help me a little bit?

Enhance Level 3 will be bought soon so that will rule that out.
"
abm170 wrote:
I have massive Mana Problems with this Build, and I really dont want to use Eldritch Battery anymore can someone help me a little bit?

Enhance Level 3 will be bought soon so that will rule that out.

ur supposed to use the covenant body armour lol

so ive been playing my sparkyboy for over a week now

i die from time to time in delve when playing too agressively or in maps

but other than that i clear everything no problems (it sucks that on legion boots dont active so we got that )

lvl 21 gems are suprisingly cheap this league so thats very nice

and overall gear is pretty cheap

outside of this gear i also managed to get 2 property zealotry but getting bored of it already since last league i already had headhunter 1 week in but int his league headhunter is 2.5 times more expensive :(

killed uber elder deathless , all t16 np , im currently in 350+ solo delve
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jun 23, 2019, 11:49:31 AM
Hello,

Im actually playing a crit Spark inquisitor (you can see it in my profile) and I got big survivability problems. I Cant do bosses easily now that Im High tier Maps.

I was wondering : is your build tankier (I get the feeling that it is)?

Im considering respec to be more efficient

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info