[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

How are you balancing stats with so many uniques? amulet and 1 ring slot gone to uniques, this is where i normally balance alot of my dexterity/strenght/intellect on other builds.

Do you level the Highlevel CWDT gems to lvl 20? or keep them abit lower to help with stats management. Strenght seems to be the biggest issue for me atm, i cant equip choir of the storm atm because of this.

Loving the build though, thanks.

Should i craft that or should i reroll ?
Looks pretty good with double lightning dmg + cast speed but there is no extra chaos. I really need some advices on this please ^^
I upgraded my build, I have 6k+ hp+es and I was looking for the warlord's mark on ring but does it work since I have already Enfeeble? I know this build is not boss oriented, but I'm struggling with the oneshots lol, should I change something?

EDIT: I checked something on Path of Building and apparently Arcane Surge gem grants an insane boost in DPS but since we have Spark linked to Blood Magic (The Covenant) it can't proc. Is it worth to run a ring with Arcane Surge implicit or I'm just doing something wrong with PoB?
Last edited by alexlecceita on Apr 10, 2019, 9:08:08 PM
"
X_katan_X wrote:

Looks pretty good with double lightning dmg + cast speed but there is no extra chaos. I really need some advices on this please ^^

nope

u should aim for decent stats

ele to chaos + some of the craftable mods if they are above the values that u can craft (t1 cast speed , crit mods , spell damage , cold/lightning to spells)

but ele to chaos is huge dps
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
X_katan_X wrote:

nope

u should aim for decent stats

ele to chaos + some of the craftable mods if they are above the values that u can craft (t1 cast speed , crit mods , spell damage , cold/lightning to spells)

but ele to chaos is huge dps

Ok, thank you a lot ! I'll try to find better stats as advised.
Hey, just beat act 10 with this build and loved it while leveling! I was just curious what the gearing priority should be. I already have a Tabula and Void Walkers. Also, probably a dumb question, but why increased Physical Damage if not using Doryani's? Thanks!
Last edited by Buttus on Apr 10, 2019, 8:34:21 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Dodgy242 wrote:
To be clear once and for all, WHAT is the correct passive skill tree to follow?

The one from the covenant PoB or the one that's in the opening post under CLICK ME? Both start differently.

It's both with the covenant setup btw.

Always follow the skill tree of the guide... in PoB I something play around and test things out. It is more theoretically.

But on the guide you have 2 different trees, this one is different to this one, and the pob one is same as the one in the picture.
"
alexlecceita wrote:

EDIT: I checked something on Path of Building and apparently Arcane Surge gem grants an insane boost in DPS but since we have Spark linked to Blood Magic (The Covenant) it can't proc. Is it worth to run a ring with Arcane Surge implicit or I'm just doing something wrong with PoB?

Arcane Surge won't proc if you have it linked with Spark on your Covenant.
But it should not be in that gem setup. In the PoB it is linked to Flame Dash and Faster Casting which don't have Blood Magic and use mana so it will proc in that setup.
And yes will give you DPS boost for your Spark skill.
"
TheSortus wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Dodgy242 wrote:

The one from the covenant PoB or the one that's in the opening post under CLICK ME? Both start differently.

Always follow the skill tree of the guide... in PoB I something play around and test things out. It is more theoretically.

But on the guide you have 2 different trees, this one is different to this one, and the pob one is same as the one in the picture.

The one in the picture on 1st page and in the PoB link at top of first page is the most up-to-date.
"
TheSortus wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Dodgy242 wrote:

One is theoretical and one I use actually :) You should adapt the skill tree to your needs... if you feel squishy take life / energy shield nodes ... if you need more dps take damage nodes.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info