[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
alexlecceita wrote:
I upgraded my build, I have 6k+ hp+es and I was looking for the warlord's mark on ring but does it work since I have already Enfeeble? I know this build is not boss oriented, but I'm struggling with the oneshots lol, should I change something?

EDIT: I checked something on Path of Building and apparently Arcane Surge gem grants an insane boost in DPS but since we have Spark linked to Blood Magic (The Covenant) it can't proc. Is it worth to run a ring with Arcane Surge implicit or I'm just doing something wrong with PoB?

You just have your gems worng, get arance surge (low level 7 or something) and put it with flame dash + faster casting. You can then proc arcane surge with every dash.
"
Glithy wrote:
"
alexlecceita wrote:
I upgraded my build, I have 6k+ hp+es and I was looking for the warlord's mark on ring but does it work since I have already Enfeeble? I know this build is not boss oriented, but I'm struggling with the oneshots lol, should I change something?

EDIT: I checked something on Path of Building and apparently Arcane Surge gem grants an insane boost in DPS but since we have Spark linked to Blood Magic (The Covenant) it can't proc. Is it worth to run a ring with Arcane Surge implicit or I'm just doing something wrong with PoB?

You just have your gems worng, get arance surge (low level 7 or something) and put it with flame dash + faster casting. You can then proc arcane surge with every dash.

I know but you're losing 20% more spell damage because Spark is not linked to it, that's why I was asking about that, the main question was the fact that I'm getting oneshotted with 6k+ hp+es lol
"
alexlecceita wrote:

I know but you're losing 20% more spell damage because Spark is not linked to it, that's why I was asking about that, the main question was the fact that I'm getting oneshotted with 6k+ hp+es lol

Spark doesn't need to be linked to arcane surge to get the buff. It is a global buff to spell damage once the mana threshold is reached.

Snagged this for 1ex. I know its not perfect but it I feel like its a steal for 1 ex.
"
alexlecceita wrote:
"
Glithy wrote:
"
alexlecceita wrote:

You only lose 7% spell damage, arcane grants 13% global spell damage.

The guide clearly states that you wont be able to face tank everything in the fist few lines. You're going to actually have to play the game and dodge things and not mindlessly run into packs
Last edited by Glithy on Apr 11, 2019, 11:43:28 AM
Last edited by Ghost1533 on Apr 12, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

what u think that item
where are you guys getting your Dex from? According to the PoB, there's 94 Dex but 155 required. I can't even equip the Voidwalker boots without having to take some Dex in my tree.
"
nooky_ wrote:
where are you guys getting your Dex from? According to the PoB, there's 94 Dex but 155 required. I can't even equip the Voidwalker boots without having to take some Dex in my tree.

Vaal Haste is the biggest dex requirement, just keep it at a lower level, mine is 13 (125 dex), voidwalkers also give 30-50 dex, so you can put on some temp dex gear to equip them.
Just seen that I'm on the first page of poe.ninja builds for spark DPS while using a bisco collar and bisco leash lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info