[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Glithy wrote:
"
mineperse wrote:
Great build, in the begging I had my doubts, clear was good but lacked in single damage.
Now it's great, not the fastest boss killer but I love the shattering.
Killed everything up to shaper, easily doable deathless, just spam spark -> move and repeat.

Playing as a Life/ES/MoM hybrid. You can check my gear under PhuSpark. Gear and skilltree improvements are welcome.

I'd work on getting that covenant and dropping EB and MoM. Survivability is a lot nicer. This would let you drop all them skill points on mana and get sockets for some abyss jewels to carry your DPS with flat ele dmg.

Getting a nice spectre or dagger is a GREAT dps boost paired with the mark of the shaper and a watchers eye with increased lightning damage while using wrath. These aren't cheap though.

Also I'm not seeing a hazardous research jewel in your tree? You should grab one, you don't have the sockets at the top middle of the tree.

Then you'll be pleasantly surprised with the single target damage.

With the Watchers eye is it better to get increased lightning damage or increased critical strike chance?

Any recommendations on my gear? I know my tree needs to be updated.
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:

Your gear looks already decent ... I guess your next big improvement will be rare dagger / sceptre. Otherwise just improve piece by piece.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
DrunkBall101 wrote:

Your gear looks already decent ... I guess your next big improvement will be rare dagger / sceptre. Otherwise just improve piece by piece.

Does losing the elemental damage leeched as life affect survivability much?
how do i kill Atziri with this build? i wondered why i die almost instant and today i read that one of the images has 100% damage reflect :(

Does losing the elemental damage leeched as life affect survivability much? [/quote]

A tiny bit yes, but cwdt warlord mark solves, and a elder ring with warlords teuly fixes. There is also light dmg leeched as life belt or tree or shaper ring with life gain on spells hit is a solid option.

Thoughts on theChaos tree going around.?

New shaper armor, all items shaped, cotb ring, then cold to fire support.
Should tripple dip chaos no? Similar to the winter orb one going around atm.
"
maseraki wrote:
how do i kill Atziri with this build? i wondered why i die almost instant and today i read that one of the images has 100% damage reflect :(

Atziri uber is gated just like hall of grandmasters. You WILl have to swap to a diff gems setup i belive a lightning crit atk for the run or get reduced ele reflect gear

I believe she dances during the reflect stage. Shes quite large
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Apr 9, 2019, 12:22:01 PM
do we profit from cinderswallow ignited corpse effect or do we use it just for onslaught + inc crit + %regen when you kill ?
How do you get this char to move fast? I have the voidwalker boots and quicksilver flasks, but is that all? I dont feel like this is "very fast movement speed", like the pro/con list was stating.

Is there some items/skills im missing? Im only lvl 70 atm
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
How do you get this char to move fast? I have the voidwalker boots and quicksilver flasks, but is that all? I dont feel like this is "very fast movement speed", like the pro/con list was stating.

Is there some items/skills im missing? Im only lvl 70 atm

It is a combination of movement speed with the Quicksilver flask, onslaught, frenzy charges, flame dash, etc.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info