[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
xsnowingx wrote:
once you take out pierce, what is the gem to replace it? does elemental focus break the build? is added lightning support best? or is there another choice? thanks, i love your work :)

I use added lightning damage and increased criticsl strikes instead of pierce and faster projectiles.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Is the Overcharge node absolutely necessary to get?
"
Blessment wrote:
Is the Overcharge node absolutely necessary to get?

well for 5 skill points and 15~ chaos u get

10 inteligence

8% chance to gain any of the charges (with our skill speed its permament all 3 charges good survivability and dps boost

25% max mana , 15% mana regeneration both nice

and 10% es 6% max life
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 27, 2019, 5:26:53 PM
Cool build so far, great curve of progression and so on!

I have only one question :

--> is there a solid % of projectile speed required to switch the gem for another one or should we switch it when we "feel" it ?

I Got 135 % with the gem and 68% without it, should I take it off right away?
I'm cleaning everything and every bosses in like 2-3s with the gem tho, so I don't feel the urge to get more damage atm! But is it worth it to have so much projectile speed?

Thanks for the build, never had such fun since my first time playing PoE !
"
kiligen86 wrote:
Cool build so far, great curve of progression and so on!

I have only one question :

--> is there a solid % of projectile speed required to switch the gem for another one or should we switch it when we "feel" it ?

I Got 135 % with the gem and 68% without it, should I take it off right away?
I'm cleaning everything and every bosses in like 2-3s with the gem tho, so I don't feel the urge to get more damage atm! But is it worth it to have so much projectile speed?

Thanks for the build, never had such fun since my first time playing PoE !

I just got the proj. speed entchantment on helmet, a bit proj. speed from passives and it feels more than enough without faster proj. support. Not sure how much it is.

I am glad you like the build :)

bash
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 28, 2019, 1:08:42 AM
So I see a inquis rank 1 dps 1.5m with two shimmerons and power charge maxium. Thoughts bashtart?, I think since his shimmerons do not have +1 power charge corrupt we can use these in a late game setup? With dark arts? Storm brand for bossing because if we movement with no Efficacy in spark it doesn't last too long. Also Orb of storms can be unreliable. I just think when we move if spark is not cast we have little defence vs a WinterOrb or other build that constantly dishes out dps. Storm brand seems great utility even if we leave it at low damage and stick leech inside and even ignore brand recall.

Note: i see that you can get rats nest or starkonjas with +1 power charge corrupt as well! Or any helm!

Its hard for corrupt colors. So maybe just drop shield charge and get 2 blue socket shimmeron for uber cheap and flame dash. Also drop the golem if cant color 2nd shimmeron either and just run Spark and stormbrand or Orb

I am going to test 5 blue armor with 1 red and run the normal spark setup, unleash instead of echo and exchange Pierce( voidwalker) Inc duration, and replace faster projectiles with efficacy, since our class does not need lightning pen
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Mar 28, 2019, 9:27:37 AM
SO i'm doing your build right now. but can i kill elder with this build ? i farmed so much currency 40ex in just 1 week
Yes mathils did it no deaths no town for flask. and had less consistent dps. Spark only. Like any build u need leech during move skills on uber.

Weapons are very important. Maybe try My shimmeron idea? Or go Cast speed +Crit chance Crit multi multi mod dagger or scepter.
Block dagger seems nice. Crit too. Ele scept. Eh
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Mar 28, 2019, 9:29:39 AM
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
So I see a inquis rank 1 dps 1.5m with two shimmerons and power charge maxium. Thoughts bashtart?, I think since his shimmerons do not have +1 power charge corrupt we can use these in a late game setup? With dark arts? Storm brand for bossing because if we movement with no Efficacy in spark it doesn't last too long. Also Orb of storms can be unreliable. I just think when we move if spark is not cast we have little defence vs a WinterOrb or other build that constantly dishes out dps. Storm brand seems great utility even if we leave it at low damage and stick leech inside and even ignore brand recall.

Note: i see that you can get rats nest or starkonjas with +1 power charge corrupt as well! Or any helm!

Its hard for corrupt colors. So maybe just drop shield charge and get 2 blue socket shimmeron for uber cheap and flame dash. Also drop the golem if cant color 2nd shimmeron either and just run Spark and stormbrand or Orb

I am going to test 5 blue armor with 1 red and run the normal spark setup, unleash instead of echo and exchange Pierce( voidwalker) Inc duration, and replace faster projectiles with efficacy, since our class does not need lightning pen

Well not sure how accurate thosw dps are on poe ninja but the setup is definitely interesting. It is normally a matter who balance defense and offense.
Really love the build. Thanks a lot for all the work on this. I am only just now reaching red map but its real fun.

Question I have right now: How much Energy Shield do we need? As I understand it we only use it for casting and to cover the 30% dmg from MoM. I was at 2400 but i never saw it dropping enough to justify so much. Even when I'm dying (still happening sometimes) it does not have much effect. So I have now dropped down to 1600, kicked out some ES nodes and took other ones instead... Any comment on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info