[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

once you take out pierce, what is the gem to replace it? does elemental focus break the build? is added lightning support best? or is there another choice? thanks, i love your work :)
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
Skinlick wrote:
I'm pretty new to the game and struggling to work out how to improve my dps i'm noticing people in the thread with seemingly quite similar gear doing 3 to 4x my spark tool tip dps (i'm currently at 43k)

Here is my gear for reference

I currently have 110 chaos to work with and was planning to get choir of the storm as my next purchase.

Pretty straight forward:
6-link
level up your gems
get quality on your gems

That already will do a lot. In PoE it will normally not be a single item. It is many small things which will add up to massive dps increase. By the way Elemental Damage with Attacks does nothing for you... so you can replace that entchantment.

Try to get projectile speed on gear then you can drop faster projectiles in your spark setup for added lightning damage f.e.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 27, 2019, 1:23:33 AM
it seems like this body is very very good for sparking
hello bashtart
Ty for this build but i don't know i think i missing something on my build

aoe 10/10

single target i don't know high tiers bosses take to long to dies

any help :

my setup :

"
al3rbje wrote:
hello bashtart
Ty for this build but i don't know i think i missing something on my build

aoe 10/10

single target i don't know high tiers bosses take to long to dies

any help :

my setup :

i would go for voidwalker, remove pierce and put a added lightning damage to it. (Maybe also remove faster projectiles and replace with Crit)
Upgrade your shiled to a Rare one with good dmg mods or light of Lunaris.
Also getting 20% Quality gems boost you hp a lot. I think this would boost your dmg a fair bit. If you need res, i would switch gloves rare ones with hp and res

Edit: also your Dreamer node is not that useful if you reserve 100% of your Mana ;)
Last edited by knufax on Mar 27, 2019, 8:12:18 AM
Noob question but why is vaal spark used over the normal spark?
"
Skinlick wrote:
Noob question but why is vaal spark used over the normal spark?

They share a gem. Nowadays in PoE vaal skills are built into regular skills if you land vaal corruption
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
How is this as SSF? Really wanna try my hand with this build in a private league with some friends it looks amazing.
Hi Mate, any chance you will be updating the path of building link soon?

Thanks.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
it seems like this body is very very good for sparking

I'm in the process of 6 linking the covenant so I can drop MoM and Eldritch and get the 5 extra skill points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info