[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hi, thank you for this nice build! I play this build since 1 week and its great. Today I bought the Doryianis Catalyst. Can you tell me pls why the two harrolds in this Item save 27% of Mana. I would like to play with both harrolds an wrath.
"
addimek wrote:
Hi, thank you for this nice build! I play this build since 1 week and its great. Today I bought the Doryianis Catalyst. Can you tell me pls why the two harrolds in this Item save 27% of Mana. I would like to play with both harrolds an wrath.

It adds L20 Elemental Proliferation which increased then the mana reserve of socketed auras
Is it possible to run maps with elemental refection? I die as soon as i use the Spark...
Can we get a gear update Bashtart?

I can't make heads nor tails of the flasks now, the flask descriptions don't match the flasks posted I think.

My build is going nicely, but I'm still too squishy. :(
I think I might just need to do more immediate dmg.
"
addimek wrote:
Is it possible to run maps with elemental refection? I die as soon as i use the Spark...

Not with this build, it says in the pros and cons on first page all mods possible except ele reflection.
Working on getting UE spawn atm. Finished shaper which was a breeze, and speed farming t15-16 maps. Here's a video of a t13 shaped toxic sewer showing how fast this build can go with gear. I think my next big upgrade is 6 linking my Covenant armor and dropping mom+eb for more damage
https://youtu.be/JutkM340SlE

Here's my current gear:

Last edited by ImTheories on Mar 30, 2019, 1:06:54 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Raytscha wrote:
Do i understand correctly that the coventant armour, is only that good because of Bloodmagic?

So we can still have 100% mana reserved, no need of eldricht baterie and still have full advantage of the Energy shield as a first block ?

And if we get enlighten lvled up can get arcane surge back plus a lot of skillpoints ?

Not only but also... the additional chaos dmg support is also nice. We would not have 100% mana reserved because of enlighten but yeah more or less that is my idea how to improve from here. Yeah

Semi-related, I was looking for a helmet that had more life than Rats Nest without giving up all the DPS.

A high ele->chaos damage Ebers comes with a solid amount of energy shield and, for me anyway, PoB shows it ahead on non-boss DPS and only marginally behind on shaper DPS.

Seems like a solid halfway between high DPS evasion uniques & low DPS survival ES rares.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Raytscha wrote:
Do i understand correctly that the coventant armour, is only that good because of Bloodmagic?

So we can still have 100% mana reserved, no need of eldricht baterie and still have full advantage of the Energy shield as a first block ?

And if we get enlighten lvled up can get arcane surge back plus a lot of skillpoints ?

Not only but also... the additional chaos dmg support is also nice. We would not have 100% mana reserved because of enlighten but yeah more or less that is my idea how to improve from here. Yeah

So do you think a Covenant 6 linked armour is more worth than a high es Regalia? Wont the survivability suffer a lot? I would have 330 ES with Covenant instead of 600 with my vaal regalia.
"
T11b0ne wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Raytscha wrote:

So do you think a Covenant 6 linked armour is more worth than a high es Regalia? Wont the survivability suffer a lot? I would have 330 ES with Covenant instead of 600 with my vaal regalia.

IMO not because you could drop EB & MoM and that would mean... not only 30% of the damage goes to your ES... 100% goes to ES before it hits your life... except chaos dmg.

Imo the problem atm is that only 30% of the damage goes to ES because of the interaction with EB and MoM but the es value is way higher than that. At least for my gear with 3,7k life and 2k es.

Btw. a warlord's mark ring is really nice for survivability.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 30, 2019, 2:09:54 AM
Been using the urn for a few days now, decent help with surviving in a lot of cases.

Last edited by Glithy on Mar 30, 2019, 3:29:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info