[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

how can u upload gears :3
Last edited by Rinit on Mar 26, 2019, 5:15:31 AM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Flypython wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:

i think since were playing crit build crafting multimoded dagger is much better

there is 2 ways about it the cheaper (not cheap at all)

and more expensive one

first one is

get any of the kris (golden platinum or copper?) shaped ilvl86 (those bases usualy go for 1 exalt and above (realisticl u should be able to snipe for exalt)

now that u have the base simple steps

1. scour it
2.make it blue with transmutation and then spam alterations until u get "the shapers tier 1 which gives 16-20% elemental damage to chaos
3.once u manage to get that mod regal if u get spell critical chance mod tier1 keep if not then annull and pray that ele to chaos stays if not then repeat from step 1

more expensive route doing that is alteration into regal until u actually get both of tier1 ele to chaos and spell critical strike chance

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

Do you use 2 daggers for this or dagger and shield? If 2 daggers won't the survivability suffer a fair bit? I'm not sure, haven't played a templar without shield before.

i will use double daggers shield charge will be replaced with whirling blades

my main mobility skill is flame dash anyway

and with the amount of damage and cast speed il have my survivability will be over the top i already have quite high survivability only dieing when playing extremely stupid and reckless

Thanks for the answer Vaikisss, if I can ever get enough orbs I'll be sure to try it out :)
"
Rinit wrote:
how can u upload gears :3

top left of the screen click on level xx inquisitor (if ur playing that)

then ur character inventory and gear appears and then click on items that u want to show once
i want change glove with gems and armour. but i dont know what should i buy. can u help :3
Last edited by Rinit on Mar 26, 2019, 6:13:19 AM
"
Rinit wrote:
i want change glove with gems and armour. but i dont know what should i buy. can u help :3

for glove try this

http://poe.trade/search/ugaziimhutokio

idealy u want as much projectile speed as possible and attack/cast speed to shield charge and cast faster

if u can find something that has extra mods like hp/reses/mana/mana regen is a big plus

for body tabula with +1 to skill gems corruption is really good (altho makes u squishier but enemies die much faster)

"
Vaikisss wrote:

for body tabula with +1 to skill gems corruption is really good (altho makes u squishier but enemies die much faster)

This is also a good option if you have currency:

http://poe.trade/search/ugemitebometor

global defenses mod is quite useful if you have good amount of es/armor/eva on other pieces of gear.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Rinit wrote:

for glove try this

http://poe.trade/search/ugaziimhutokio

idealy u want as much projectile speed as possible and attack/cast speed to shield charge and cast faster

if u can find something that has extra mods like hp/reses/mana/mana regen is a big plus

ty <3
chance to deal double damage? need on craft weapon or not?
1.Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
2.Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
3.Spell damage46-50%/+Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
4.Cast speed 18%
5.Gain 8% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage? where get this craft?
6.Chance to deal double damage? or what on last slot

Start craft? dagger or sceptre?
"
Rinit wrote:

I see you're still using the pierce gem in your 5 link set up while using voidwalkers. You can drop the pierce and use faster projectiles or something while you're using them boots.

i dropped arctic armour and using triple wraith, herald of ice, herald of thunder but now im too squishy. Any suggest for belt,armour,flask,ring or idk what was wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info