[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
xt_unknown wrote:
Is light of lunaris best in slot shield for this build?

no, a good rare shield will give you more damage and life/res than LoL.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
few questions, first why use added cold damage instead of added lightning damage support in 6 link? whouldnt light scale more dps and fire whould apply shock? or is it just for the burn apply?

also im using lightning spire traps instead of BW for damage, idk how good this is, any thoughts?

must say i like the build tho, im tweaking it for HC and having alot of fun with it. but id like to have a non budget gear section, with atleast any uniqes that is better, rares i can figure tho.
Set sail for epic fail
"
Plaguetongue1 wrote:
few questions, first why use added cold damage instead of added lightning damage support in 6 link? whouldnt light scale more dps and fire whould apply shock? or is it just for the burn apply?

also im using lightning spire traps instead of BW for damage, idk how good this is, any thoughts?

must say i like the build tho, im tweaking it for HC and having alot of fun with it. but id like to have a non budget gear section, with atleast any uniqes that is better, rares i can figure tho.

Where have you seen added cold damage? Not sure what you mean.... I feel a single target setup is not really necessary... I kill everything so far in seconds with only spark.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey guys,

did some PoB testing and two things came to mind.

Hypothermia will grant pretty good results as a gem if you are using HoI.

Mace with 20% ele gained as chaos + some spell + ele damage is major dps boost. These are not so pricey. I am thinking of buying one instead of doryani, my friend lend me one just for comparison and my dps jumped from 170k to 210k in hideout.

Thoughts?
There was no great genius without a touch of madness - Seneca (younger)

hehehehehehehehehehe - Niko the Mad
"
DissTurbo wrote:
Hey guys,

Mace with 20% ele gained as chaos + some spell + ele damage is major dps boost. These are not so pricey. I am thinking of buying one instead of doryani, my friend lend me one just for comparison and my dps jumped from 170k to 210k in hideout.

Thoughts?

i think since were playing crit build crafting multimoded dagger is much better

there is 2 ways about it the cheaper (not cheap at all)

and more expensive one

first one is

get any of the kris (golden platinum or copper?) shaped ilvl86 (those bases usualy go for 1 exalt and above (realisticl u should be able to snipe for exalt)

now that u have the base simple steps

1. scour it
2.make it blue with transmutation and then spam alterations until u get "the shapers tier 1 which gives 16-20% elemental damage to chaos
3.once u manage to get that mod regal if u get spell critical chance mod tier1 keep if not then annull and pray that ele to chaos stays if not then repeat from step 1

more expensive route doing that is alteration into regal until u actually get both of tier1 ele to chaos and spell critical strike chance

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

"
DissTurbo wrote:
Hey guys,

Thoughts?

and more expensive one

first one is

get any of the kris (golden platinum or copper?) shaped ilvl86 (those bases usualy go for 1 exalt and above (realisticl u should be able to snipe for exalt)

1. scour it
2.make it blue with transmutation and then spam alterations until u get "the shapers tier 1 which gives 16-20% elemental damage to chaos
3.once u manage to get that mod regal if u get spell critical chance mod tier1 keep if not then annull and pray that ele to chaos stays if not then repeat from step 1

more expensive route doing that is alteration into regal until u actually get both of tier1 ele to chaos and spell critical strike chance

after ur done setting up the base then u craft multimod for 2 exalts and then spell power for 1 exalt and remaining mods shouldnt cost more than 50 (cast speed lightning damage etc)

i had even cheaper bases used in betryal league for that
thats the final outcome of the dagger and it gives aloooooooooooooooot of damage compared to regular uniques
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 25, 2019, 12:55:37 PM
what is the best enchantment for gloves and ty for gear updates :3
Last edited by Rinit on Mar 25, 2019, 4:47:04 PM
"
Vaikisss wrote:

and more expensive one

first one is

1. scour it

Do you use 2 daggers for this or dagger and shield? If 2 daggers won't the survivability suffer a fair bit? I'm not sure, haven't played a templar without shield before.
And thanks for the crafting info Vaikisss ;)
"
Rinit wrote:
what is the best enchantment for gloves and ty for gear updates :3

I'm not sure if lab enchantments are affected by your passive and item bonuses for elemental and lightning damage? If so then either Commandment of the Tempest on Hit or Commandment of Thunder on kill might be your best bet as they are both lightning based and are the highest tier lightning based enchantments I can see for gloves based on this page: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_glove_enchantment_mods

Decree of Winter and Commandment of Winter when Hit might be good for defense though if they can inflict ailments like chill and freeze. Not sure if they can, if anyone can clarify?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info