[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I'm curious about the use of Inpulsa's over (e.g.) Loreweave.

On PoB i'm seeing significantly higher numbers from loreweave, and it'd be marginally better survival too, but I'm guessing that PoB doesn't factor in the shocked enemies exploding?

Everyone seems to be focused on nothing-but-Inpulsa's - while it does seem good it doesn't seem that good to me (never having used one before).
Hello, why using The Overflowing Chalice when we already have the consecrated ground provided by Sanctuary ascendancy ?
Can someone explain me, what's the point of taking Mind Over Matter nod in a tree, if all of our mana is reserved? When we take damage, is it still, somehow, taking mana/es insted of hp first?
Can we drop this nod and allocate point somewhere else, when we have Heralds and Wither already?
Last edited by laaqueel on Mar 16, 2019, 9:31:41 AM
I see you use 'Eldritch Battery' now, but how it works with Arcane Surge? Energy shield doesn't end for proc arcane surge buff
"
Mantikera wrote:
Hello, why using The Overflowing Chalice when we already have the consecrated ground provided by Sanctuary ascendancy ?

Notice the "40% increased damage" when you use the flask. :) I guess it's not about the consecrated ground.
"
laaqueel wrote:
Can someone explain me, what's the point of taking Mind Over Matter nod in a tree, if all of our mana is reserved? When we take damage, is it still, somehow, taking mana/es insted of hp first?
Can we drop this nod and allocate point somewhere else, when we have Heralds and Wither already?

Yes, dmg from monsters is going to our es. When you have good regeneration es and energy leech it's giving you really nice survivalibity.

Sr for my eng:)
Hello,
I have recentely started playing this build as my league starter and I am just wondering why are we taking Windscream if the only curse we apply is the enfeeble from chernobog's pillar?
"
laaqueel wrote:

Even if you have all of your mana reserved, Mind Over Matter will still cause incoming damage to try and "attack" your mana pool. Since Eldritch Battery causes your ES to protect your mana pool instead of your health pool, the redirected damage from Mind Over Matter will indeed attack your ES before it can reach your actual mana pool.
so are you using orb for your main damage until you trigger vaal spark or just spamming spark? If someone could explain I would appreciate that, also what is the point of using spell echo on a vaal skill if it doesnt work on it?
"
ggkid wrote:
so are you using orb for your main damage until you trigger vaal spark or just spamming spark? If someone could explain I would appreciate that, also what is the point of using spell echo on a vaal skill if it doesnt work on it?

Spark: is your main spell
Vaal Spark: is used for harder encounter or to improve clear speed
Orb of Storm is used to gain power charges, finished bosses of when they under 10% with culling strike.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info