[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Ownlirh wrote:
Now my profile is public,so... Atziri its impossible with this build really?

I killed atziri but on a different skill, i have a extra pair of gloves with

lightning spire trap - trap and mine damage - ele focus - controlled destruction.

Spark to clear and lightning spire when she summons 4 copies of herself.

But u need to fix your gears first.
"
Ownlirh wrote:
Hello, can u post a theoricall gear for the best damage on this build? Thanks!

Check out the PoB is comes close to this! You can push dps pretty crazy with jewels multiple crit multipliers and stuff like that.

Guys can you please test Unleash support in Spark setup and let me know what you think about it. Maybe instead of Spell Echo or even together?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 11, 2019, 2:36:02 AM
Do you need pierce with Spark or do they naturally pierce everything?
Finally completed uber lab yesterday.
Its pretty hard to do with spark to be honest, specially last stage.
Was mostly lightning spire who did the work.

Other then that, mapping and delving is going decent.
Have felt a bit squishy at times. But allot better after setting up all the correct utility's.

Looking forward Im not sure what to upgrade first.
Choir amulet ? Lunaris shield? jewel maybe
Inpulsa 5-link?

Recommended changes to my three?

And I was thinking about going eldrich battey, but that might be a waste?
Last edited by MagnusSandberg on Mar 11, 2019, 7:16:30 AM
Hey decided to try this out in 3.6 im wondering what would be best with new skills like unleash support. right now im running vaal spark // unleash// pierce// faster projectiles// elemental focus// increased crit. its working well but dont know how it contends to build setup
"
Raiito wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:

Yea really. So a few things stand our very prominently. One is that you are still using a 4link at level 83, understandable but you could probably afford to go farm a tabula if you have had exceptionally bad luck or aren't farming rares for the chaos recipe to just buy one. That would help your damage a lot. Another thing that would help is dropping faster projectiles for Controlled destruction. I mentioned it in another reply to someone above but that would make you have the best possible 4link setup for spark, remember that the 40+% MORE damage from controlled destruction is significantly more damage than 30% INCREASED damage from faster proj. Second your wand is trash vendor it and buy a "singularity" wand for 3c gives way better stats for you. Replace your gloves for something with as much resistances as possible because you are going to want to replace the ring on the right hand side with a call of the brotherhood. Also change the CWDT setup in your gloves to have tempest shield instead of enfeeble, your shield already puts enfeeble on enemies so you are overkilling it, similarly you can't have 2 curses applied to the same enemy with our build so warlords mark or enfeeble will basically chose one and the other will do nothing. You are legit using a level 18 health flask at level 83 you can afford to pick up a divine life flask and roll that one to instant/freeze of bleeding removal. If you go for a 6link body put a "storm brand - power charge on crit - increased critical strikes - arcane surge" setup in your helmet. If you aren't going for a 6link right away stop leveling up the other gems in your body and put that setup in there instead, this setup gives you arcane surge in one quick cast as well as power charges against bosses (use this instead of orb of storms because storm brand follows the enemies around for you). If you currently use the herald of thunder in your body recolor your boots and put it in the open slot there, the other spells in your body are doing nothing. Also use a jeweller orb or two to put 3 sockets in your offhand weapon theres no reason to not have 3 sockets for the extra gems you're leveling.

Ok wow that was only your items. You didn't follow the build faithfully. You have 2.8k hp this makes you 1shot material for most monsters especially at higher tiers you are probably reaching. Unspec alchemist and put those 3 points into the hp node directly to the left of it, you will get more hp and 5% all res to help you rebalance while you change your gear around. going into phase acrobatics is a bit costly but it does add a lot of defense if you are lucky, maybe keep maybe don't it's probably a lateral movement either way. When you level up next you should be trying to stretch down to the marauder life wheel, genuinely the main thing holding you back aside from your damage is the fact you are extremely squishy, and thats coming from me who is also extremely squishy at only 4k life.

Hope all that helps, gl and feel free to ask more questions. One last thing, atziri is always difficult because getting hit by anything basically kills any build, you have to get really good at dodging the stuff in order to do it. Actually thinking about it atziris will always be impossible for this build because we can't possibly avoid targetting the mirror version of her which means we will always kill ourselves while fighting her ><

Wow ... i dont know if i need tabula at this honest... so, about tree i think i need more dmg >.< but u're right i need more life.

I'll try this, thanks!

i have 27k damage on spark atm, u guys?
"
Ownlirh wrote:
"
Raiito wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:

Yea really. So a few things stand our very prominently. One is that you are still using a 4link at level 83, understandable but you could probably afford to go farm a tabula if you have had exceptionally bad luck or aren't farming rares for the chaos recipe to just buy one. That would help your damage a lot. Another thing that would help is dropping faster projectiles for Controlled destruction. I mentioned it in another reply to someone above but that would make you have the best possible 4link setup for spark, remember that the 40+% MORE damage from controlled destruction is significantly more damage than 30% INCREASED damage from faster proj. Second your wand is trash vendor it and buy a "singularity" wand for 3c gives way better stats for you. Replace your gloves for something with as much resistances as possible because you are going to want to replace the ring on the right hand side with a call of the brotherhood. Also change the CWDT setup in your gloves to have tempest shield instead of enfeeble, your shield already puts enfeeble on enemies so you are overkilling it, similarly you can't have 2 curses applied to the same enemy with our build so warlords mark or enfeeble will basically chose one and the other will do nothing. You are legit using a level 18 health flask at level 83 you can afford to pick up a divine life flask and roll that one to instant/freeze of bleeding removal. If you go for a 6link body put a "storm brand - power charge on crit - increased critical strikes - arcane surge" setup in your helmet. If you aren't going for a 6link right away stop leveling up the other gems in your body and put that setup in there instead, this setup gives you arcane surge in one quick cast as well as power charges against bosses (use this instead of orb of storms because storm brand follows the enemies around for you). If you currently use the herald of thunder in your body recolor your boots and put it in the open slot there, the other spells in your body are doing nothing. Also use a jeweller orb or two to put 3 sockets in your offhand weapon theres no reason to not have 3 sockets for the extra gems you're leveling.

Ok wow that was only your items. You didn't follow the build faithfully. You have 2.8k hp this makes you 1shot material for most monsters especially at higher tiers you are probably reaching. Unspec alchemist and put those 3 points into the hp node directly to the left of it, you will get more hp and 5% all res to help you rebalance while you change your gear around. going into phase acrobatics is a bit costly but it does add a lot of defense if you are lucky, maybe keep maybe don't it's probably a lateral movement either way. When you level up next you should be trying to stretch down to the marauder life wheel, genuinely the main thing holding you back aside from your damage is the fact you are extremely squishy, and thats coming from me who is also extremely squishy at only 4k life.

Hope all that helps, gl and feel free to ask more questions. One last thing, atziri is always difficult because getting hit by anything basically kills any build, you have to get really good at dodging the stuff in order to do it. Actually thinking about it atziris will always be impossible for this build because we can't possibly avoid targetting the mirror version of her which means we will always kill ourselves while fighting her ><

Wow ... i dont know if i need tabula at this honest... so, about tree i think i need more dmg >.< but u're right i need more life.

I'll try this, thanks!

i have 27k damage on spark atm, u guys?

51k excluding esh's mirror buff
The ones with level 90 skill tree and 3.6 v you linked in first paragraphs look different. Which one is correct?
"
anttigirl wrote:
The ones with level 90 skill tree and 3.6 v you linked in first paragraphs look different. Which one is correct?

I don't see any difference. The 90 skill tree is only missing the 3 nodes(Dreamer , Overcharged , Melding) because it requires the Intuitive Leap jewel.
Last edited by Jasonx3 on Mar 11, 2019, 6:11:54 AM
So I tried out a little bit to make use of all the new stuff 3.6 gave us.

Damage setup changes:
* Unleash instead of Spell Echo feels insane
* For bosses I made a Lightning Spire setup. Feels good, Uber Izaro died almost instantly

Defense setup changes:
* I got Mind over Matter and Eldritch Battery
* To get more out of EB, I refunded Acrobatics and the dexterity nodes
* I use an energy shield with life + mana instead of Chernobog
* I dropped Instruments of Virtue to use Pious Path
* Dropped Wrath for Zealotry. Dunno about that to be honest. At the moment the +critchance feels awesome. But Wrath will result to more damage with good gear I guess

Other setup changes:
* I dropped the Shield Charge setup and am using Flame Dash linked to Faster Casting and Arcane Surge, dropped Orb of Storms aswell

Pious Path has an uptime of 100%. The ES regeneration is crazy! I feel less squishy now even without Acrobatics. Damage-wise I could run both Heralds now. But I will look into taking Warbanner to melt down bosses faster with adrenaline on.
Last edited by FRAKTUREZ on Mar 11, 2019, 9:17:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info