[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

What about this helmit with Innervate Support, could it be usefull?
"
Fallub wrote:
Hey Bashtart,
I saw you changed your fourth spark gem from controlled destruction to increased crit. Is that a dps increase?

It is about clearspeed, more crit means more shattering and for me it felt better.

@jacob: interesting helmet but I still prefer starkonja because of offense and defense capabilities.

Hey guys I think about dropping arctic armour and instead using enfeeble in blasphemy setup. Maybe some can try this out and give me some feedback. (I am trying to find a solution to solve the survivability problems some players expierencing). I really this might be the better defensive solution but with one downside... hexproof maps.

Thanks bash
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 4:19:15 AM
Hi Bash,

First of all great build loving the speed!
I want to start farming T10-12 maps, but still feel a bit squishy now and then..

Could you perhaps take a brief look at my setup to see what i need to improve?
(sorry dont know how to link gear in forum :()

Cheers!
Last edited by sqeekz on Dec 19, 2017, 6:34:09 AM
I'm in love with this build! Before I was playing only with SRS, but it is really amazing and fun to use this build.

Thanks!
"
sqeekz wrote:
Hi Bash,

I want to start farming T10-12 maps, but still feel a bit squishy now and then..

Cheers!

Hi, unfortunately I cannot tell you anything because I can’t take a look at your character. You need to change your privacy settings.

To link your gear open a „reply“, then go to your character profile in the left corner and then just click on the item you want to post. When you selected all items close your profile again and a links to your items will be shown in your reply.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 7:20:58 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Fallub wrote:
Hey Bashtart,
I saw you changed your fourth spark gem from controlled destruction to increased crit. Is that a dps increase?

It is about clearspeed, more crit means more shattering and for me it felt better.

@jacob: interesting helmet but I still prefer starkonja because of offense and defense capabilities.

Hey guys I think about dropping arctic armour and instead using enfeeble in blasphemy setup. Maybe some can try this out and give me some feedback. (I am trying to find a solution to solve the survivability problems some players expierencing). I really this might be the better defensive solution but with one downside... hexproof maps.

Thanks bash
Tried the blasphemy and enfeeble setup did not really like it so i switched back.You should try it too to see.You also have lesser mana available for MOM if u use the blasphemy setup
Last edited by mengliang99 on Dec 19, 2017, 7:43:22 AM
"
mengliang99 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Fallub wrote:
Hey Bashtart,

Thanks bash
Tried the blasphemy and enfeeble setup did not really like it so i switched back.You should try it too to see.You also have lesser mana available for MOM if u use the blasphemy setup

Hi mengliang thank you for your feedback... it is kinda hard for me because I get the feedback from some players that they feel squishy and getting one shots all the time but I never had that problem and so try to find a solution to a problem I never had. Maybe the blasphemy & enfeeble setupnis more for the time before players can use MoM.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
sqeekz wrote:
Hi Bash,

Cheers!

Hi, unfortunately I cannot tell you anything because I can’t take a look at your character. You need to change your privacy settings.

To link your gear open a „reply“, then go to your character profile in the left corner and then just click on the item you want to post. When you selected all items close your profile again and a links to your items will be shown in your reply.

Ow whoops sorry about that!

Thanks for checking sir!
really tempted to try this build but im a bit nervous reading some comments on having issue with severe squishiness and one shots.

i know it can happen on any character if you arent careful but people seem to be struggling in lower red tier maps. could be the player but im not certain

couple questions:
is this build just for farming maps or do/did u plan to kill all the end game bosses with it as well in 3.1? i would like to try some end game this expansion since i never do it due to time restrains but seeing as this 3.1 was all about end game i want to give it a go.

how do we 100% convert blade vortex to ele? i only see phy to lightning gem which is 50%. am i missing something?

probably answered already but what neck piece do we use prior to choir of the storm (it is quite expensive atm)?

minor question: if we are going MoM, why not take the two 8% mana nodes by scion jewel rather than the two 0.4 life regen?
Hey I keep following your build and all..now Im lvl 84 and maybe you can check out on my profile my character and tell me which gear should I switch next if that is no problem for you and I have one more question about Starkonja helmet..you keep saying its better but I feel its only if you need more dex or am I wrong..I that 25% crit chance so much better then any rare helmet with more resi or even an elder one?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info