[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Brosc wrote:
When you say don't use HoT, don't keep it as an active buff of take the gem out all together and replace it with something else?

I think he mean leave it out from the gem setup possible replacement is : culling strike / mana leech

or

(Dont recommend need to test it first)

Technically you can leave out arctic armour if you don't need that much defense. (In this case you can use HoT) Litle bit less mana -5% approx.

With regard to MoM, I've got ~550 unreserved mana. Is that too terrible to take MoM? Still missing Pious Path (stupid constant disconnects).

Would you recommend saving up skill points to spend 4 points all at once on MoM and the nodes behind it or is taking MoM after Pious Path fine and then getting the nodes behind MoM later over the next few levels?
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Hi all , do some ~20-30 map t13-16 without HoI , its fck shit , i died ~1-2 all doing maps. Then off HoT lower dps , but more safety .

P.S. Use vaal clarity.
In god we trust.
"
harlemhomeboy wrote:

rly great build, done all guardians except chimera (havent attempted)

i hate using blade vortex lol

How is this setup running single target DPS ? I plan to use breach gem myself. However i dont like the activation delay on breach gem.

I'm gathering the gear and going from scion to templar just for this build.
Character Alister_Jorun (just started yesterday)

Gear i got so far
Spoiler

I'm not sure if i should keep the Poacher's Aim jewel or not because of voidwalker.
I plan on using decoy totem too.
Herald would be on the helmet for extra DPS with ice byte/innervate.
Trying to find an abyss belt on standart but its hard.

Is it doable or BV is mandatory for boss ?
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Dec 18, 2017, 11:42:57 AM
good question, i took off herald of thunder and im using blasphemy + Temporal chains (lvl 20) and im so MUCH more tanky..boss fights r much easier with this set-up but u lose dmg by not using hot
"
Brosc wrote:
When you say don't use HoT, don't keep it as an active buff of take the gem out all together and replace it with something else?

As example Vaal Clarity .
In god we trust.
Should I use second spark jewel or keep using new abyss ones with added # dmg to spells?
"
With regard to MoM, I've got ~550 unreserved mana. Is that too terrible to take MoM? Still missing Pious Path (stupid constant disconnects).

Would you recommend saving up skill points to spend 4 points all at once on MoM and the nodes behind it or is taking MoM after Pious Path fine and then getting the nodes behind MoM later over the next few levels?

MoM is really powerfull but you need a working setup when jus invest half you will hate it because you will be always oom. Get Pious Path and then get all mana nodes & mom at the same time.

"
harlemhomeboy wrote:
good question, i took off herald of thunder and im using blasphemy + Temporal chains (lvl 20) and im so MUCH more tanky..boss fights r much easier with this set-up but u lose dmg by not using hot

Hey great when you try things out and it works:) that is the beauty of PoE.

"
DieMesser wrote:
Should I use second spark jewel or keep using new abyss ones with added # dmg to spells?

i use two spark threshold jewels for clearspeed but it is totally up to you.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 18, 2017, 1:21:06 PM
are you doing anything to generate power charges?
"
latterus14 wrote:
are you doing anything to generate power charges?

We get the intuitive leap gem and put a point into overcharged. Gives us 8% chance on kill to get a power, frenzy or endurance charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info