[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

hey bashtart,really enjoying this build so far.
can u guys tell me what kind of jewels we should use?
i guess ones with life + flat dmg to spells and crit stuff but i was wondering
if the 7% max health "old" jewels would give more health?
Hi, it's second time i'm playing this build (first time was on legacy). Current version is even more enjoyable because of BV which is huge QoL. And here is my question, what do you think about BV enchant (imo 40% spell damage would be the best) instead of 3 additional spark projectiles? Clear speed seems fine without it.
Hi,

good build is here but its really mediocore in red map.

I didn't exspirierend so much onehits in last 2 years. From 4.9k hp and 500 unreserved mana into death with one hit... Maybe I don't have perfect gear... But onehits in T9... Res are capped.

Seems like I have to re roll :(

Anyways thanks for build, that is enjoyed by so much peoples.

Cheers.
would love some advice on where I should aim to take my build gear/tree wise from where its at to benefit myself the most. any feedback is much appreciated
Quick q. Is it possible to use blessing of esh on the corrupted voice of the storm? saw some cheap ones, but didn't risk to buy it

EDIT: tried it on standard, does not work. So dont fall into this trap.
Last edited by prophets on Dec 18, 2017, 7:31:03 PM
"
harlemhomeboy wrote:
good question, i took off herald of thunder and im using blasphemy + Temporal chains (lvl 20) and im so MUCH more tanky..boss fights r much easier with this set-up but u lose dmg by not using hot

Would that not override your cwdt - warlods and enfeeble? Sorry i've only been playing for a month.

Get one shot build is meh.
Which items should I use to get the most out of this build?

or

Last edited by Verg93 on Dec 18, 2017, 11:36:09 PM
"
ASUREX wrote:
hey bashtart,really enjoying this build so far.
can u guys tell me what kind of jewels we should use?
i guess ones with life + flat dmg to spells and crit stuff but i was wondering
if the 7% max health "old" jewels would give more health?

I guess in the end the 7% will give more life but I would just try this out in PoB before you buy them.

"
traszowy wrote:
Hi, it's second time i'm playing this build (first time was on legacy). Current version is even more enjoyable because of BV which is huge QoL. And here is my question, what do you think about BV enchant (imo 40% spell damage would be the best) instead of 3 additional spark projectiles? Clear speed seems fine without it.

Yeah a decent option imo.

"
lapilesos wrote:
Hi,

good build is here but its really mediocore in red map.

I didn't exspirierend so much onehits in last 2 years. From 4.9k hp and 500 unreserved mana into death with one hit... Maybe I don't have perfect gear... But onehits in T9... Res are capped.

Seems like I have to re roll :(

Anyways thanks for build, that is enjoyed by so much peoples.

Cheers.

Hi, I really feel that would be a mistake because in your case I think it is just a little step... a bit leveling and a bit of gear.

I would do a few changes... get a starkonja's & get some elder projectiles gloves with high life. Balance your offense and defense better... take the mana nodes behind MoM (just take some dmg nodes). Invest more in your defense! Drop Winterheart that more or less does nothing... maybe just get a rare for the moment when you dont have enough currency for choir. I slso thinking about putting enfeeble in a blasphemy setup to be more effective... maybe try this out because it would alsobhelp for the first hits.

I have about 5,3k life and about 930 mana and I feel really tanky. I really think you should take a step back and just run a few lower maps gear, level fast and you will be strong in a moment.

"
latterus14 wrote:
would love some advice on where I should aim to take my build gear/tree wise from where its at to benefit myself the most. any feedback is much appreciated

Get a Impulsa and starkonja and then just upgrade piece by piece.

"
Verg93 wrote:
Which items should I use to get the most out of this build?

or

I think the first setup but just try it out :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 19, 2017, 1:32:38 AM
Hey Bashtart,
I saw you changed your fourth spark gem from controlled destruction to increased crit. Is that a dps increase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info