Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I've always played SSF since i started the game at 1.0 release, and i don't see what this SSF leage gives new.
If you like SSF and don't want to trade, you just remove chat/spam notifications and don't trade : you have your "SSF league".
Maybe i missed something in the first post ...
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jan 24, 2017, 1:56:19 PM
"
LoloTwingo wrote:
I've always played SSF since i started the game at 1.0 release, and i don't see what this SSF leage gives new.
If you like SSF and don't want to trade, you just remove chat/spam notifications and don't trade : you have your "SSF league".
Maybe i missed something in the first post ...

Some ssf people are competitive(I am), so for me, isolated, same rules ssf with its own ladder is kinda like a race. And I will be participating.
This has been a long wait. I remember in closed beta people wanted this.
"
lllll8lllll wrote:

I always play Solo Self found but there comes a time that i have farmed for X and not found it, so i say fuck it and just buy that one or two item that i need. (unique item)

Sorry but then this is not SSF. The only solution for your problem would be making drop rates 100%. So that all the items you think you would need will be guaranteed, otherwise you will always think that you will lack that one specific item. Instead, just stay trading league as before and be happy having access to all items you think you need after you have enough of your 'SSF'. But I think that is why they want to implement this opt-out feature. But then more than ever there is no need for increased drop rates.
What Chris do.. SSF league... all, but not a trading system!
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
That's a nice option and a nice plus for the game.
I will definitely give a try in 2.6.

2 little things I wish me :

- If SSF, it would be cool to have the possibility to find your friend in the ladder more easily. Somehow the possibility to have a ladder with all, your guild, your friend etc...
Would be nice to compete with your friend in this way.

This one is not so important but :
- Somehow the possibility to party in a limited environment. A bit like Diablo, trade only possible on item that drop for the last 5 min in party for example. To avoid speed leveling from big character, only party possible if both character have max 3 lvl difference. It is somehow sad that you cannot make the game with your friend. We can play in PSF (party self found^^)

good one and it will be good to have a list a SSF achievement or challenge with some reward like other league.
it can be a SSF league which is permanent league like hardcore im not agree with the switching SSF and Standard cause it make SSF mode like standard mode it change nothing for me.
waiting for this SSF mode ty GGG.
and for other SSFer may be good to have Spectate partying with leader like leader playing alone and the other memeber of the party will be a ghost who they cannot deal damage to monster but can move freely in map
Last edited by kaslsora on Jan 24, 2017, 3:01:23 PM
sounds nice
thats pretty cool for a new player like me. Gonna be a bit hard trying to find that particular legendary drop that can get a build going. But its alot of fun trying to struggle alot and seeing your hard work in the end pay of once you start to get going with your build.
It is a cool idea. Increases replayability. In my personal opinion solidifying graphic engine is more important than SSF support but I will enjoy either :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info