[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is it worth going Iron Reflexes to lose every Evasion for some extra armour?
5l jack or tabula ?
You'll definitely want the offence/defence. Once you can get out of a tabula, do.

I'm using a 5L Bronn's right now and it beats out a tabula for sure IMO.
Last edited by Penetros on Mar 7, 2018, 2:54:35 AM
"
AirControl wrote:
Is it worth going Iron Reflexes to lose every Evasion for some extra armour?

Personal preferences over there. I personally don't think it is needed as long as you have 3000 armour.

"
5l jack or tabula ?

Just like what @Penetros said, 5L Carcass will beat Tabula.

Even a well rolled 5L rare chest will beat Tabula. :)
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, never played cyclone before and this is a lot of fun, going to try different variations in the future, super fun skills.

I also six linked my chest yesterday, couldn't be happier, probably the best a character has been outfitted this early in the league for me.

Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 7, 2018, 11:24:58 AM
"
Curtsie wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, never played cyclone before and this is a lot of fun, going to try different variations in the future, super fun skills.

I also six linked my chest yesterday, couldn't be happier, probably the best a character has been outfitted this early in the league for me.

Glad you liked the build. :)

Once you have obtained Xoph's Blood, you can look into re-coloring your chest to 3R2B1G (note that it can be very expensive on the chroms to get 5 off colors on Bronn).

If you get 2R3B1G, it will still do more damage than the current colors (2R2B2G) you have on your Bronn. Check out the gems section for the gem setup if you do get that while attempting to get 3R2B1G.
lets say i go champion, what would be the best gem to replace fortify in my body armor?
"
lefauv wrote:
lets say i go champion, what would be the best gem to replace fortify in my body armor?

You can replace Fortify with Fire Penetration.

I have updated the guide to include the Champion variant. You can check it out under Elemental Overload section in post #2. :)
blood rage doesnt seem to go well with vaal pact. what should i do since vaal pact got buffed?
On reddit I often read that Ignite isn't as good as it used to be(?) , what do people mean with that?
I thought about going Chance to Ignite instead of Elemental Focus, but now i'm not sure anymore.
I saw some Ngamahu slayers with that setup, but they put Added Fire Damage instead of Fire Penetration in the Axe- Setup. Could you elaborate which is better or pro/cons? Thanks for the build btw, i think I played since Breach at least one Ngamahu-Build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info