[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

"
Avensurha wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:
To preface this, I know the build is expensive.

Any tips on making a more budget friendly version?

From what I gather so far you could do without dying sun and death's door just from the post above.

Also Vaaling your own Sac Harvests and Chill of Corruption can potentially save some currency.

I also see Victario's Acuity as a core unique however there's mention of +1 curse karui charge and if that;s not possible you get Doedre's Ring?

Watching Bakedchicken today he was talking about giving up Vinktars and using Eye of Innocence + Mokou's Embrace, obviously a cheaper alternative. Thoughts on this?

Lastly, I'm a bit confused as to why we run 3 curses? Poachers and Assassins on curse on hit but Warlords Mark in CWDT setup, any insight on this would be great.

Any other info that might make this a bit more accessible to people with a little less currency would be great. I've go to believe there is a less expensive starting point and then a path to build to having all the great gear that makes this build ridiculous.

Thanks!

Non-legacy chill is ~ 3c at this point in league. Just use one of those with 2 sac harvests (24-25% are around 25c). Don't waste your currency trying to make your own, it could take a very long time.

I wouldn't worry about double curse on a budget. Run poacher's mark-HoI for the flask charges and drop assassin's mark. You should still run Warlord's on cwdt for the extra leech if your vinktars drops in a sticky situation. The random extra endurance charges aren't bad either.

On a budget I'd pick up:

- Skin of the Loyal 4B 2G (2ex)
- Victario's acuity (6c)
- brightbeak (1c)
- spell crit shield (80+ crit and 400+ es) (40-60c)
- decent pair of insanity sorcerer or fingerless gloves (40c-1ex)
- horror hubris (lighting golem enchant is pretty huge but if you can't afford it then 40% fireball damage)
- diamond rings if your crit is low or opal rings with es/res and potentially fire% damage

Use these rare slots to fill out your resistances. If your ES is low then pick up more es nodes on the tree. After you have this basic setup you can work toward getting a 700+ es 6L regalia, opal rings, Death's Door, Dying Sun, etc.

Awesome info! It just so happens that before you posted this I tried to put my char together and it came out with most of these tips applied.

I still need a vinktars but just running dried lake the only issues I seem to have is not having enough mana when working on souls using regular fireball, I just use a mana pot atm.

Im sure if I want to move into farming higher maps im going to need to do quite a bit of upgrading but for starting out getting some currency out of dried lake its working just fine so far!
"
widowmaikr wrote:
What is the best way to deal with reflect with this build?

- Fortify
- CWDT Warlord's Mark
- Vinktar (added lighning to spells)
- Sibyl's Lament if you're still having issues
- Ruby flask
i dont know if u can answer this but there are now legacy rolling flames with 50% area(std league) and the new ones with +4 radius which one is better?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
+4 radius
Are the links the same for fireball without a dying sun ? any help would be great ,profile unlocked plz ck speedsparkeren legacy
"
slapnuaround wrote:
Are the links the same for fireball without a dying sun ? any help would be great ,profile unlocked plz ck speedsparkeren legacy

without dying sun run LMP over increased crit damage in 4link
how are you generating power charges without victarios or overcharged?
insanity gloves are high priority
What's the upper limit for this build? Can you clear red maps comfortably with enough gear?
"
cnagy wrote:
What's the upper limit for this build? Can you clear red maps comfortably with enough gear?

Scales really well with gear, will do t15s in 30 sec with enough investment. You could do guardians/shaper (not phoenix) by switching fireball into your 6L and focusing more on double dipping (slower proj, conc effect, etc).
"
Avensurha wrote:
"
cnagy wrote:

Scales really well with gear, will do t15s in 30 sec with enough investment. You could do guardians/shaper (not phoenix) by switching fireball into your 6L and focusing more on double dipping (slower proj, conc effect, etc).

What t15 map can you do in under 30 seconds? Boss included?

Even the 22 sec strand was done with insane HH mods and SSS boots.
Anyone running Skyforths with this build? Is it worth it at all? Got a pair laying around not sure if worth using or just selling. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info