[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
ângelo wrote:

Helmet enchantment is the implicit mode that makes FNM repeat 2 more times. You have a chance to get this enchant at Uber lab (repeat 2 more times) or Merc lab (repeat 1 more time)
The Covenant is used to make a 7-linked FNV and making it use life instead of mana to cast.
And... I didn't understand your question about exalted orbs xD
The robe can't get any enchantment or craft, because it's a Unique Item. It only can be corrupted using a Vaal Orb (if you are luck you can get +1 lvl to socketed gems. If you are unlucky, you will lose your unique)
And mana issues, well, link FNV in covenant and spend life instead of mana to cast it xD

ohhh, I see! Wow... Mind = blown.
yikes, no wonder. I had trouble with the final boss even in just cruel (all those dang traps. ugh)

Thanks for taking the time to explain, I appreciate it. And nah, I was just assuming it was something from crafting by getting the masters to max level.

And yeah, I finally got my covenant robe to be 4 linked 3B1R and have been having tons of fun. (bought another one too, so I can work up to getting at least a 5 link) so nice now not to have to worry about mana as much xD
"
talweiss1982 wrote:
I'm playing your build and I must say I'm failing to do the switch to blood magic.
You mention in the video that you have 4.8% life regen but your skill tree only provides you with 1% and there is the stone golem that gives flat hp regen.
Can you explain in details when did you switch from clarity to blood magic and what are the core items needed to make it work (and lowest HP pool when it is possible)?

I mentioned the 4.8 % life reg if you play hardcore and spec into the marauder nodes, you won't have that much regen, but you have vaal clarity (which works also for bloodmagic) and your lifeflasks. The higher level you get the more regen you will have. I usually switch around lvl 50 to the covenant chest. Make sure to link Vaal Clarity to Inc Duration and it should be alright.

"
Spoilsport421 wrote:
Spoiler

Hi! Using your build as starter and so far it was really fun. Right now I'm hoarding resources for some kaoms and probably will level second chars as marauder. Maybe someone can help me to identify what cheap upgrade for my gear i can get to feel more comfortable for farming tiers 10-11 maps. Right now its huge pain as some mechanics one shot me.

Your gear looks pretty solid to be honest. Only thing that could lift it on another level are 6l and helmet enchantment in which you probably dont want to invest since you are saving up for your new build.
Quality on the 2 curses is also quite important and should give you a better defense , you actually shouldnt have any problems, try to keep fortify up and use decoy totem on cooldown.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Aug 10, 2017, 5:00:40 PM
"
KikosLive wrote:

Your gear looks pretty solid to be honest. Only thing that could lift it on another level are 6l and helmet enchantment in which you probably dont want to invest since you are saving up for your new build.
Quality on the 2 curses is also quite important and should give you a better defense , you actually shouldnt have any problems, try to keep fortify up and use decoy totem on cooldown.

Alright, thanks man. This build is definitely a good starter, not a sunder or totems level but if you haven't tried mines its really fun. Thanks for your build, pity it caps somehow fast for budget gear
Still have a doubt about last gem for 6 links

I've decided to keep Trap and Mine Damage in 5th for quality of life.

Controlled Destruct seems to have the best output damage but if you want to stay on the crit line, increased critical strike should be the way as you suggest.

But when I play a bit with path of building, seems like increased critical damage is better even before getting all crit nodes.. you don't talk about it at all, have I missed something ?
"
Kirbynou wrote:
Still have a doubt about last gem for 6 links

I've decided to keep Trap and Mine Damage in 5th for quality of life.

Controlled Destruct seems to have the best output damage but if you want to stay on the crit line, increased critical strike should be the way as you suggest.

But when I play a bit with path of building, seems like increased critical damage is better even before getting all crit nodes.. you don't talk about it at all, have I missed something ?

Go into the skills section in PoB and remove the checkmark from crit chance, there will be no difference in damage. So PoB doesn't really show you the damage difference with and without crit chance gem.

Crit chance gem is way better in my opinion.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
yo thx for effort, really liking the build!
in PoB HC trees(both of them) you skill additional power charge in the wizard area but don't skill Blast Cascade(charge generator) since HC tree is EO focused. is that a simple oversight?
Last edited by chuDr3t4 on Aug 11, 2017, 12:42:38 PM
Can you take a look at mine and offer up suggestions to the next step? trying to follow path of building, the obvious first 2 things are helm enchant and 6L the cov... suggestions for boots and ring would be wildly helpful, unless im missing something on the other items.

Thank you sir, build has been a blast thus far and super easy.
Some people only breathe because it is illegal to shoot them
Are there any specific crit nodes you should get first when it's time to go for em?
Hi guys. I'm really enjoying this build! however i'm new to poe and this build and tutorials has helped me learn a lot. The problem i seem to be having at level 65 in act 9 is survivability.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AfricanRunner04/characters

I've followed the tree from path of building and have tried to get items close to the ones shown in path of building also. However i still seem to die so quick! the damage is great but i feel too much like a glass cannon and get one shotted by bosses.
If anyone could suggest some immediate changes, id be so grateful! thanks a lot!
currently leveling with every unique you have to level with, minus the boots

I am dying so much it is ridiculous. I am even prioritizing all health nodes can anyone help? so confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info