[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Hey man,

in your guide you say that you go Alira in merciless but in your final build with covenant and doedre's damning it says that you go for passive instead.

Can you clarify?
Last edited by McGuscha on Mar 8, 2017, 9:48:26 AM
"
McGuscha wrote:
Hey man,

in your guide you say that you go Alira in merciless but in your final build with covenant and doedre's damning it says that you go for passive instead.

Can you clarify?

Go for Alira, probably forgot to change that.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Hey, thanks for the build - it's pretty cheap and resilient. I've just hit 70 and started gearing it out properly and I'm wondering how you're able to support 3 35% mana auras (2x curses and AA)? Been a while since I've played so I'm probably missing something, thanks :)
Last edited by sweez on Mar 8, 2017, 12:45:21 PM
I am currently running your build in LHC and it is going incredibly well. One thing i have added is the use of mind over matter and eldrich battery for 4 passive points to make proper use of the nice amount of energy shield we have.

I think this is a worthwhile investment of passive points to boost the effective life pool that you have access to.
Hi!

I've been enjoying the build a lot, but had issues before I realised I forgot to swap mouse1 to just walk (stuck often shift-laying mines :D)

But at the moment I am having issues with trying to figure where to get critical strike chance more, since only have 11% etc.

The build feels adequate, but I feel a tad weak as I try to do maps and seems to RIP a tad easier than expected.

I must be doing something wrong, care to check my gear over and help me out?

Also, Oak - passive - passive is what I went with according to guide when started the league.
Update from my Side,
I Respeced to Crit with Doedre's & Covenant Chest 5L... and im do pretty well so far.
I have still a few Question,
Nr:1 Volls Vision + Enchant Mainly Best in Slot for Helmet?
Nr:2 When you look at my Wands, i got 2 Wands without Crit... but they are beside that pretty Decent i hope... Should i go for Dagger with Crit now after the Respec ? i only have 21% crit
Nr:3 Iam thinking around maligaros, but i dont think we can manage with that many Uniques our Res right ? /:

Nr4: I fucked up the Alira Power Charge :(

Great Build so far, thanks Kiko
Last edited by Ruination1337 on Mar 8, 2017, 2:02:28 PM
"
sweez wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build - it's pretty cheap and resilient. I've just hit 70 and started gearing it out properly and I'm wondering how you're able to support 3 35% mana auras (2x curses and AA)? Been a while since I've played so I'm probably missing something, thanks :)

AA is 25%, you will have about 30-40 Mana left which is enough to keep nonstop moving. Decoy totem and stone golem should be bound to blood magic gem - check my current gear on page one for gem links

"
Yatunic wrote:
I am currently running your build in LHC and it is going incredibly well. One thing i have added is the use of mind over matter and eldrich battery for 4 passive points to make proper use of the nice amount of energy shield we have.

I think this is a worthwhile investment of passive points to boost the effective life pool that you have access to.

I would really recommend you to check out my updated video for 2.6. Braa you are outdated :D .
Get blood magic via covenant chest and use ES as additional health. All Mana problems are gone now and we have more effective health.

"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Update from my Side,
I Respeced to Crit with Doedre's & Covenant Chest 5L... and im do pretty well so far.
I have still a few Question,
Nr:1 Volls Vision + Enchant Mainly Best in Slot for Helmet?
Nr:2 When you look at my Wands, i got 2 Wands without Crit... but they are beside that pretty Decent i hope... Should i go for Dagger with Crit now after the Respec ? i only have 21% crit
Nr:3 Iam thinking around maligaros, but i dont think we can manage with that many Uniques our Res right ? /:

Nr4: I fucked up the Alira Power Charge :(

Great Build so far, thanks Kikos

1) Yes absolutely,
the helmet is awesome! I am at 370 lifreg per second and I can spam as hard as I want , I won't really drop hp. Unfortunately it's hard to get that enchantment on it. The enchantment is also pretty important.

2) Can't check your char atm. You gotta click on your name and click on privacy settings on the bottom left, remove the check mark from "Hide character tab". Let me know when you did so.
Generally speaking you should go shield + dagger or shield + sceptre so that you can use shield charge - it ups your clearspeed by a lot.

3) Yeah the more uniques the harder it is to get decent life / res. I probably wouldnt go maligaros.

4) Sorry bro, probably my fault, I changed it later, since that's one thing I forgot about when updating the guide. But you know about the recipe to redo the choice, right?
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 8, 2017, 3:25:01 PM
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
ryanruiner wrote:
Can you check out my character and let me know where to get upgrades and such ? Character is RuinnzzHCL

Ok, there is a lot of room for improvements on your gear, as you probably know yourself. You could get about 320 more life on your gear - you must feel squishy as fuck right now.

Your weapon is also really suboptimal. You can use a dagger, that's fine, but you really want a weapon with elementel damage to spells and attack speed if possible. That would be a huge upgrade.

Your movement is probably pretty slow right now. Faster attacks doesn't do anything for flame dash.
So if you get a dagger flame dash is a good replacement for leap slame to get over obsticles, but I would still use shield charge + faster attacks + fortify as my main movement setup.

Feel free to check out my links, I posted my characters gear on page one.

Hey thank you!! Will get looking for upgrades ASAP!!!
thanks for the fast reply kiko, i change my privacy settings... and yes i know the recipe and have to do it soon :D and its not your fault, i should know when we play with PC, that the Alira PC thingy is must have..

Greetings
Sorry if i missed it on the guide but what are the most important stats on a weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info