[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
koniu91145 wrote:
Hey, what do you guys think about using ele prolif on inquisitor now that the aoe is nerfed a bit? or maybe just straight up switching to hierophant or elementalist?

I was running both prolif and inc AoE before the nerf and will continue doing it after. You one-shot bosses anyways if you are lazy like me and dont wanna swap gems around too often. For harder boss fights you jsut swap prolif to controlled destruction and inc AoE to conc effect.
"Hodor", said Hodor
Have never played Flameblast before so feelt I needed to give this a go, but I have some mana issue...
Do you guys use any other skill gems other then the ones I use (from the build) or are you maybe use a mana flask ?

Awesome build otherwise, feel strong only at lvl 72 atm :)

Gear
Spoiler
-Nerf
peni vagi FB all the way just dont push to hard. P.V means unity dont get me wrong
Last edited by RaPsKa on Feb 28, 2017, 4:25:36 AM
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Have never played Flameblast before so feelt I needed to give this a go, but I have some mana issue...
Do you guys use any other skill gems other then the ones I use (from the build) or are you maybe use a mana flask ?

Awesome build otherwise, feel strong only at lvl 72 atm :)

How much of a problem do you have?

You should burn everything quite well, so either buy equipment with inc mana reg, master craft it on your gear instead of flat fire or inc spell damage and see again.

Otherwise: if you are 72, then stay patient - you can get some mana from tree.

Or +X mana on kill.

I would check for the first, though. Mastercrafting mana reg can solve some issues while reaching for 90. When you get there, change and see if the problems got solved through tree.
You should include Raiz video (https://youtu.be/7SUIdJno4iQ) if he let you to. It explains how to reach lvl 70 in 6h (SSF) from a recent speedrun.
I tested out this build at the end of breach, to kind of learn how to do it before the new league starts.

I probably went for more cast speed than needed,

but will most likely go in a similar direction, when new league starts.

What i'd probably change though, is doing the CI/ES version, instead of life with carcass jack and I'm thinking ele prolif instead of controlled destruction.

I had this ring
saved from an earlier character, but in general found it very useful for boosting the damage.

I also ran with double curse
instead of offensive auras. Mostly because I didn't feel like I needed a whole lot more spelldamage. flameblast was 1-hitting whites in lvl 10 maps and 2-hitting blue packs.

I could probably have gone for more crit by switching rings and getting a better necklace, but this was mostly just a test character.

If i'm gonna do this build next league, I would probably go with a defensive path again, as I think survival is more important than OP damage.
Dying Sun is terrible now because it stacks additively with your other sources of increased area (Dying Sun always increased area, not radius). It will be about half as effective as it used to be when we were taking the templar and witch AoE clusters + AoE support gem.
Hello everybody ,

I've not been playing for 1,5 year to poe, but this new upcoming league seems to be the perfect time to come back in this amazing game.
Back in my time I playing a split arrow ranger, I took a look at the forum and bows don't seem to be 'meta' anymore.
I'm kinda lost and I don't know what I'm going to do on friday ;(

So yeah my question is : Do you think this build will still be viable for the new league, and is that a good starting build?
I don't want to struggle that much with my first char , I'd like an easy build to farm at least that dried lake merciless, then maybe reroll into a better build If needed.

So, Flameblast totem, good idea or nayyy for my come back?:)

( Ps: Thanks for all these builds:)
If I wanted to use Shield Charge for mobility rather than WB, should I be using a Doryanis? Or a rare scepter with cast speed? Any unique shield that is good for this build more than a ~400ES rare?
"
torn5do wrote:
Hello everybody ,

So yeah my question is : Do you think this build will still be viable for the new league, and is that a good starting build?

( Ps: Thanks for all these builds:)

Yes. Even though the AoE nerfs hit flameblast quite hard, its probably the best build for leveling and going into early mapping.
"Hodor", said Hodor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info