[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Hey, guys, is the helmet enchant "60% increased Flameblast Critical Strike Chance" working for spell totem?
"
granturist wrote:
Hey, guys, is the helmet enchant "60% increased Flameblast Critical Strike Chance" working for spell totem?

It should.
Hey so in those videos they are using elemental equilibrium... in your skill tree... no elemental equilibrium.. what gives... plz clarify... tyty
Hi :)
nice build. I want to try it in Breach league. i play more than 3y in PoE and never play any Totems :P
it will be my first time :)

How about Empower lvl4 instead of Controlled Destruction ??
ing: Sehemyr
For bandit rewards, is it really worth getting the +1power charge? I think it is kinda hard to maintain power charges and most likely we will be clearing maps without charges. the orb of storms setup is kinda only beneficial only during boss fight. So is that power charge better than just t get the skill point?
Couple of questions for clarification, You said in the playstyle section about dropping totems and sitting back casting ice spears for power charge generation, but you said use Orb of Storms for power charge generation and cursing. You also mention in the life section to run blasphemy and enfeeble, but already have a curse on Orb of Storms. Just wondering what exactly you mean would be best for the build. Run a blasphemy enfeeble then maybe add a blind to orb of storms? then just pop OoS and run around waiting for the totems to blow up? Or is their a filler spell to use, or should you not use blashephy aura since you don't really want to be near the monsters? First time playing a totem build, just looking for some advice and pointers.
is this viable for guardians ,shaper and atziri ,uber atziri ?
"
vladimars wrote:
Couple of questions for clarification, You said in the playstyle section about dropping totems and sitting back casting ice spears for power charge generation, but you said use Orb of Storms for power charge generation and cursing. You also mention in the life section to run blasphemy and enfeeble, but already have a curse on Orb of Storms. Just wondering what exactly you mean would be best for the build. Run a blasphemy enfeeble then maybe add a blind to orb of storms? then just pop OoS and run around waiting for the totems to blow up? Or is their a filler spell to use, or should you not use blashephy aura since you don't really want to be near the monsters? First time playing a totem build, just looking for some advice and pointers.

I'm also curious about this.
Does flameblast totems destroy barrels?
Is the Tukohama's version decent for a league starter? Instinct tells me it's cheaper and easier to gear than ES and probably better and more fun than pure life. What do you all think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info