[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

how about this new shield?

https://twitter.com/hrishi2908/status/804492242475839488

and the new helm (malachai vision)

are boss very good for pizza sticks?
Last edited by wsbisev on Dec 2, 2016, 3:57:03 AM
What is the pros and cons of selfcast flameblast vs totem version?
One small note and a question:

"
"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps.
so this can be removed from section 7.
"
The "of Stasis" mod that previously prevented player life and mana regeneration will now also prevent energy shield regeneration. Existing versions of the mod will continue to prevent only life and mana regeneration.
Unless I am mistaken, this means that the CI version can no longer do this mod, so you have no practical way to restore ES.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 2, 2016, 4:56:11 AM
"
Espenhein wrote:
What is the pros and cons of selfcast flameblast vs totem version?

Summary: Self-cast suffers terribly from reflect and having to stand-still while casting. Totem-casters ignore reflect and are more mobile.

Long version: See section 1 of https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1731843
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 2, 2016, 4:55:50 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:

"
"of Hemomancy", the mod that gave all characters Blood Magic, will no longer appear on maps.
"
The "of Stasis" mod that previously prevented player life and mana regeneration will now also prevent energy shield regeneration. Existing versions of the mod will continue to prevent only life and mana regeneration.
Unless I am mistaken, this means that the CI version can no longer do this mod, so you have no practical way to restore ES.

Yeah, I was puzzled as well when I read the "of Stasis" explanation. Unless you come up with a flask to replenish ES. I mean, that is the reason they removed "of Hemomancy", right?
"
RonnieLee wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

"
"

Yeah, I was puzzled as well when I read the "of Stasis" explanation. Unless you come up with a flask to replenish ES. I mean, that is the reason they removed "of Hemomancy", right?

Regeneration applies to something like Life Regeneration. Recharge is different; it occurs after not taking damage for a few seconds. Recharge will still work!
Last edited by Hartlin on Dec 2, 2016, 5:12:09 AM
If you are new to this game and am consider going CI, do reconsider as its rather difficult if you are new. But if you are adamant about it still, then consider going CI at a much later level, maybe after 75.

I will be trying out this build for Breach and will be going CI. Of course Im gonna spec into life nodes first. Discipline and Training, Quick Recovery, Cruel Preperation and Blood Siphon.

Will be levelling primary using Fire Trap, Firestorm and Flame Totem, then switching to either Firestorm or Bladefall Totem. Supporting gems will be Faster Casting, Controlled Destruction and Inc AOE (Clearing packs) or Conc Effect (Bosses).

Good luck in the Breach League, guys!

And thanks viperesque for making the build guild.
"

Regeneration applies to something like Life Regeneration. Recharge is different; it occurs after not taking damage for a few seconds. Recharge will still work![/quote]

Ah! I get it now. Gotta read between the lines. Real bad at that, lol.
Planning to run this as a league starter and farm uber izaro. Is this viable for the izaro farm? Thanks!
Is Heart and Soul and Melding really worth it in Tukohama's Fortress variant?
Melding especially seems a little pricy when you have no/little energy shield.
On the other hand, with only 2 points you could grab Assassination for 50% crit chance and 45% crit multiplier.

---edit---
I changed my mind about Melding, but I still think Assassination is too good to pass and I'd take it instead of Heart and Soul or one of jewel sockets
Last edited by Creiw on Dec 2, 2016, 7:21:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info