[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Ok i just got my soul mantle 6L , i will try to lvl up one more time and test again guardians...

"
CellteX wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just beat shaper for the first time lvl 85. Beaten all guardians although only some of those were deathless.

I run bisco for map and an amulet for bosses, see below as it may not be on profile.

Following pizza's skill tree.

Hopefully my gear can give people some guidance.

4.7k hp
1.05 es
750 mana
(not got any good uber enchants)

Item value probably in the region of 10-15ex.
Although you can map pretty reliably up to red maps with much cheaper gear.

nice one, i must try GC but got to lvl up a lot of gem :/

I saw you got vortex in your build, and people with culling strike on the orb of storm but with is not useless with ancestral bond ? Im missing something i guess
Last edited by Brujotssss on Oct 22, 2017, 3:11:34 PM
"
Brujotssss wrote:

I saw you got vortex in your build, and people with culling strike on the orb of storm but with is not useless with ancestral bond ? Im missing something i guess

You are right we cannot deal damage ourselves with Ancestral Bond so Vortex is to chill and slow mobs down while Culling Strike to kill mobs with less than 10% health without Orb of Storm dealing damage.
"
CellteX wrote:

Item value probably in the region of 10-15ex.
Although you can map pretty reliably up to red maps with much cheaper gear.

Grats and very nice golden kris on left hand. How much did you pay for it or did you craft it?
Where does this build generate its power charges? I'm struggling to find the answer to this.
"
Roirraw wrote:
"
Brujotssss wrote:

You are right we cannot deal damage ourselves with Ancestral Bond so Vortex is to chill and slow mobs down while Culling Strike to kill mobs with less than 10% health without Orb of Storm dealing damage.

Ok so culling strike still working that's a very interesting new !

"
Where does this build generate its power charges? I'm struggling to find the answer to this.

Power charge on critical on orb of storm, you spawn between pack and can go clearing map with full power charge easy
flameblast or dark pact bbuild ?
Trying to 6 link GC. What gems should I use as 5 and 6? Faster casting and increased crit dmg?
Thinking of using this as a build starter next league. What are your thoughts? does it take long to get into? How quickly is it able to smash uber lab? I find that a good way to get currency early.
I’m currently level 90 with this build and hope to take on shaper once I get a 6link. Following the thread it seems that the two main ways to deal with curses is either dual kikazaru rings or curse removal pots. I typically run curse pots with Essence Worm ring as my go to setup but I also have the gear to run dual Kikazaru.

My question is how do people run dual Kikazaru and have enough mana to cover MoM after reserving Hatred? I have 5000 life which means I need 1500 unreserved mana at a minimum. I have about 2000 mana before Hatred and don’t see how I could get that number to 3000. Are people getting their mana this high? Not running Hatred? Or just accepting their MoM pool is low? Or am I completely missing something? Thanks in advance!
"
rbm120 wrote:

My question is how do people run dual Kikazaru and have enough mana to cover MoM after reserving Hatred? I have 5000 life which means I need 1500 unreserved mana at a minimum. I have about 2000 mana before Hatred and don’t see how I could get that number to 3000. Are people getting their mana this high? Not running Hatred? Or just accepting their MoM pool is low? Or am I completely missing something? Thanks in advance!

My take is not to put too much focus on that supposely 500 mana shortage if your goal is shaper or even uber atziri since most probably this build would be one shotted if one fails to dodge, 1500 mana or not. I would try to get more crit and dps to shorten the fight. I have beaten guardians and shaper doing so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info