[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
CellsOfExile wrote:
I tried your leveling guide, I was doing no dps with flame totem or fire trap, had to quit the mayhem race right now and wait because the invasion bosses are too strong to kill. Is there any better way?

I am using this build in the current Mayhem HC race and I had no problems with it. Sure the beginning was a bit rough because of Mayhem but still manageable. I used Frost Bolt + Fire totem until I got Firestorm. At around 38-40 I started using Flame Blast Totem with the Dual Totem talent, went pretty smooth after that. The only problem I have currently is surviving, I have almost 4k HP at lvl 68 and still get almost 2-3 hitted.
Last edited by InsaneX3 on Jun 26, 2017, 6:33:07 AM
maybe this was answered somewhere in the previous 108 pages but if you are Inquisitor and using Righteous Providence for 100% crit chance if mobs have no status ailments then why not use Elemental Focus to ensure nothing ever has status ailments?
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jun 27, 2017, 2:08:25 PM
so can somone tell me why there is no hierophant skilltree? like i can only see inquisitor skilltree or you are telling me i really need to take crit nodes when i play hierophant when guide clearly says hierophant isnt crit build..???
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
maybe this was answered somewhere in the previous 108 pages but if you are Inquisitor and using Righteous Providence for 100% crit chance if mobs have no status ailments then why not use Elemental Focus to ensure nothing ever has status ailments?

I'm wondering this myself. Getting ready to do lab soon, following this guide.
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

In 2.6, because the ignites are still about 20% of our damage. In 3.0, ignite damage is basically nonexistent but the Inquis crit multiplier against burning enemies is still waaaay more damage than the crit chance against enemies that aren't burning. (Even when compared to Controlled Destruction's smaller multiplier and crit chance reduction, CD is a bit more damage than Ele Focus.)

"
so can somone tell me why there is no hierophant skilltree? like i can only see inquisitor skilltree or you are telling me i really need to take crit nodes when i play hierophant when guide clearly says hierophant isnt crit build..???

Where do I say Hiero is noncrit? The Hiero version has the same tree as Inquis except for the ascendancy. That said, I recommend some caution if going Hiero since that version will be completely dead in 3.0.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jun 28, 2017, 5:03:25 AM
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

In 2.6, because the ignites are still about 20% of our damage. In 3.0, ignite damage is basically nonexistent but the Inquis crit multiplier against burning enemies is still waaaay more damage than the crit chance against enemies that aren't burning. (Even when compared to Controlled Destruction's smaller multiplier and crit chance reduction, CD is a bit more damage than Ele Focus.)

"

Where do I say Hiero is noncrit? The Hiero version has the same tree as Inquis except for the ascendancy. That said, I recommend some caution if going Hiero since that version will be completely dead in 3.0.

I just want to try hiero in this 2 week mayhem thats all so im fine but aight thanks for info also could you tell me wich ascendy skills i should take for hiero? i know you take ritual of awakening but what about sanctuary of thought do i take it too? i plan to play HC
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jun 28, 2017, 12:53:56 PM
shit build low hp
"
shit build low hp

great feedback

to the OP just wondering why no fire pene for hiero?
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Jun 28, 2017, 6:00:55 PM
I'm level 73 now, 3500 hp and 1600 es....life is hard and I don't see any solution in my future skill points, only more damage nodes. I know part of my problem is my tabula rasa chest, but I don't think a chest armor can solve my missing stats (Life and ES). Currently have capped resists, but it doesn't feel like it.

Here is a link if you wanna look at my gear and laugh or make suggestions
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/NastyExile/characters

Edit: Found a couple of life nodes I didn't reach yet. Going to take those and level my skill gems, then see how it goes.
Last edited by NastyExile on Jun 30, 2017, 5:05:05 PM
Dont know why OP still denying that ignite damage did at least the same damage that initial hit with this build

Here is POB stats 2.6 (Spell totem - FB - Inc critical strikes - faster cast - conc effect - control destr) with some good but not gg items

Ignite damage is complete shit in 3.0 and we are losing like 60% of total dps with same setup

And here is the max damage that i was able to achieve with es version in 3.0 ( 2 doryani's + carcass jack + voidbringer -contr dest + elem focus ) 5-6k es total lol

Life based build looks a lot better in 3.0.
170% HP (w jewels) + MoM or tukohama

Last edited by kudrya on Jul 1, 2017, 12:47:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info