[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

why not use 2x herald - thunder+ice instead of anger? Dps wise its circa same, reservation is same but you got heralds effects + short freeze and shock. I just swithed to it and it feels much better.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
quetak wrote:
why not use 2x herald - thunder+ice instead of anger? Dps wise its circa same, reservation is same but you got heralds effects + short freeze and shock. I just swithed to it and it feels much better.

Because Anger scales with the fire damage from FB.

but same does lightning and cold I think. "110% more Spell Damage for each stage" means all spell damage not only fire. Maybe if someone has lots of +% increase fire damage by passives its better to use Anger.
I dont have dmg meter so I cant say its better 100%. My tooltip dms is same as with anger so I guess it will be same also on flameblasts max stage.
And that shattering undeath, crabs ect. is awesome.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Did you look into the ignite phase?

If you want to tell something just say it and dont make question, you are not helping.

Hi, I can not make ice spear or any damage speech since it is put on the skill point .. Ancestral Bond, what is the trick
What bandit reward would be good for the Beta with this build?
"
Ckwiesr wrote:

I chose Alira. Without spoiling anything for the non-beta folks, Oak is literally useless for this build and Kratyn has questionable rewards.

"
pakojones wrote:
Hi, I can not make ice spear or any damage speech since it is put on the skill point .. Ancestral Bond, what is the trick

lol might want to read what Ancestral Bond does again. All damage that you directly make is ignored. Only way to damage enemies with your attacks/spells is by totems or minions.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
Last edited by NnK_Oliver on Jun 8, 2017, 8:55:51 PM
"
Ckwiesr wrote:

Not sure if you even want to go Templar as flameblast totems in 3.0
"
Oilure wrote:
Not sure if you even want to go Templar as flameblast totems in 3.0

I haven't been through an expansion passive reset before. Is it just the passive points that are reset, or can you also pick your class over again?

Please note, I'm not talking about just the ascendancy class, I'm talking about the base class (Templar, etc). Is it possible to change that on one of these resets?

The reason I ask is...I HATE leveling new characters and having to run old content multiple times. I've always been the type of gamer that never has alts. Once I find a class I like, I stick with it. I am on my second Templar, however. I started with a Blade Flurry build but ran into problems with T12+ map bosses and decided I wanted more of a "fire and forget" build where I could let totems or minions do the work while I run around and just worry about avoiding boss mechanics. So I started a Templar Flameblast totem build and just finished the main merciless campaign and ready to start mapping.

I really don't want to have to level another character from 1 to 90+ for 3.0 because Templar Flameblast totem build isn't viable in 3.0.
No class change on a tree reset, just the Ascendency.

Anyone tried Pizza Sticks on the beta yet ? Or is it too weak ? Oak seem a bit trivial now for life based. Any thoughts guys ?
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Hey all. I've been away from home since the start of beta so haven't had a chance to test yet, but so far this build seems pretty much unchanged, as we largely escape the impact of the DoT nerfs by being focused on initial hit damage. I will be testing as soon as I'm home (next week), but initial on-paper thoughts:

-Dual wielding as CI seems a lot less attractive with ES nerfs. Probably not feasible anymore.

-Pious Path got a big buff, probably the way to go for CI now.

-MoM (and Hierophant) become a lot more appealing, especially with the insane buffs to Cloak of Defiance and the small Hiero buffs.

-As yet unsure about the state of prolif for pack clear. Have to test that.

Anyone have any opinions on the above, or more to add? Anyone been testing on the beta?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info