[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Rhanoss wrote:
Can one recommend this build if you want to try Guardians + Shaper in HC ?

I haven't tried T16s and Shaper yet and want to do so and succeed!

I have accumulated some currency, but the "good" viable shaper builds are all too freaking expensive..

This build is a bit squishy if you don't have proper equipment/ near 9k es. Breach will kill you in insane map mod (crit+speed and extra projectiles). Perma freeze and stun usually will kill you. I died today from perma freeze beyond boss, few sec lag. He shot ice spear like machinegun off screen and map mod upgrade his speed and dmg by alot. You really need bis item or no lag in dodging.

I don't understand all these talk of 9k es, I have 13k ES with complete crap gear(you can look at my profile, character name KoKoPizza), currently doing 600k dps on iaoe gem, and 800k dps on concentrated effect gem, unbuffed.

At max charges buffed, 1.3M dps

700 ES/sec natural regen, 1500 ES/sec with flask on.

Entire gear investment is less than 10ex

I don't feel squishy at all, faceroll all maps and bosses, though I agree there are better builds for breaches due to totem survival time in breaches is too low.
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Mar 30, 2017, 3:44:05 PM
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Rhanoss wrote:

I have accumulated some currency, but the "good" viable shaper builds are all too freaking expensive..

This build is a bit squishy if you don't have proper equipment/ near 9k es. Breach will kill you in insane map mod (crit+speed and extra projectiles). Perma freeze and stun usually will kill you. I died today from perma freeze beyond boss, few sec lag. He shot ice spear like machinegun off screen and map mod upgrade his speed and dmg by alot. You really need bis item or no lag in dodging.

I don't understand all these talk of 9k es, I have 13k ES with complete crap gear(you can look at my profile, character name KoKoPizza), currently doing 600k dps on iaoe gem, and 800k dps on concentrated effect gem, unbuffed.

I don't feel squishy at all, faceroll all maps and bosses, though I agree there are better builds for breaches due to totem survival time in breaches is too low.

Well, if he play non ssf hc, he can probably get that 13k easily with few trade here and there. For ssf, he just need more time to invest on crafting his equipment. That why I said, with proper equipment. Without proper equipment, like me in ssf, 1 good crit from buffed map mobs/boss will kill me instantly.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"
Nuhanzer wrote:
"
Rhanoss wrote:

I would really like to know your math. If have 50 ex gear optimized for dmg, and with all charges, 3 flask, recently attacked and cast totem buff I am at 22,5k tooltip dmg and 238% castspeed meaning it should be 2*22,5k*9.9/(2/3.38)=762k dps + about 100000k ignite dps. And that is with murder gear, 12,2k ES and Valyrium (which you dont have). So please DO enlighten me how you counted your 1,3 mil dps and then make me a video of your 15 sec p3 shaper kill...

Not to say that I am weak, but a double dmg hydra with enfeeble and burning/chilled ground is still far from being a pushover for me.
Last edited by Vallenhael on Mar 30, 2017, 5:23:16 PM
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
currently doing 600k dps on iaoe gem, and 800k dps on concentrated effect gem, unbuffed.

Your math is clearly wrong good sir.
"
DanyStormborn wrote:

Your dps is 60k per totem
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
Heinrich_DK wrote:
Ello, this is prob a stupid question, but isn't added fire dam a really important affix since it affects flameblasts base dam?
The base dam which is multiplied 10 times by the flameblast skill itself, and all the other modifiers.
Am I missing something?

Hi, if you read description of added fire:

Gain (25-44)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

As this build do not use phys damage, it will not work

Okay to clarify, I didn't mean the skill gem :) I meant the affixes added fire dam on items. Eg. adds fire dam to spells.
"
Heinrich_DK wrote:
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
Heinrich_DK wrote:
Ello, this is prob a stupid question, but isn't added fire dam a really important affix since it affects flameblasts base dam?
The base dam which is multiplied 10 times by the flameblast skill itself, and all the other modifiers.
Am I missing something?

Hi, if you read description of added fire:

Gain (25-44)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

As this build do not use phys damage, it will not work

Okay to clarify, I didn't mean the skill gem :) I meant the affixes added fire dam on items. Eg. adds fire dam to spells.

Oh yeah sorry, miss read your question :) ! Of course you can add the affix it will work :) as OP says if you can have it it's good. But cast speed / spell damage / crit on spell are more important
Hi guys,

I need some advice to help me choose a path.

I've started legacy league 4 days ago, currently playing life based version and lvl 71.

At this point, I can continue farming dried lake for some times and make a bit of currency.

I read that it's quite cheap to have a decent CI version.

What are the bare minimum to start using CI version ?
if I seek at least a 700ES+ 5L chest and some decent helm / boots / gloves will it be ok ?

I've drop a reliquary key: is it better to sell it for currency or try it ? (I know It's a bit off subject).

Thanks for your answers
Last edited by partyboy79 on Mar 31, 2017, 5:12:01 AM
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

I need some advice to help me choose a path.

I've started legacy league 4 days ago, currently playing life based version and lvl 71.

At this point, I can continue farming dried lake for some times and make a bit of currency.

I read that it's quite cheap to have a decent CI version.

What are the bare minimum to start using CI version ?
if I seek at least a 700ES+ 5L chest and some decent helm / boots / gloves will it be ok ?

I've drop a reliquary key: is it better to sell it for currency or try it ? (I know It's a bit off subject).

Thanks for your answers

Dude, a 700+ ES chest with some extra ES points on gloves, helm etc. would definitely be OK.
Speaking about the reliquary key. Well, I've got one a few days ago. It gave me some fancy hat which I sold for like 50c or something and I guess I got lucky. So... just sell it :)
I was wondering if I could use this armor instead?

isn't better for a totem build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info