[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok so now at level 87, Killed Uber Izaro, highest map I have cleared is a twinned t12 Corrupted because I have nothing else higher to try. Build is good for the price I have invested in gear which is like maybe 2ex. Was thinking about switching to CI, but I'm having pretty good luck with life based so I'm probably just going to save my currency.

What are your stats with life based? What dps? Im 88 and have only 2k dps true that none of my gems have % and im using 5 link only. I have 4900 life yea of course the gear is not epic and i have 185 cast spedd not did already uber lab
Last edited by qlasboy on Mar 14, 2017, 3:52:44 PM
"

RaizQT published a video explaining at some length why he prefers noncrit Elementalist to Inquisitor. He makes some poor assumptions

I don't see where in your calculation you have included the resistance penetration. Which is the main reason Raiz suggest to play Elementalist. It looks like you completely ignored it. Seems wrong to me.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
qlasboy wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok so now at level 87, Killed Uber Izaro, highest map I have cleared is a twinned t12 Corrupted because I have nothing else higher to try. Build is good for the price I have invested in gear which is like maybe 2ex. Was thinking about switching to CI, but I'm having pretty good luck with life based so I'm probably just going to save my currency.

What are your stats with life based? What dps? Im 88 and have only 2k dps true that none of my gems have % and im using 5 link only. I have 4900 life yea of course the gear is not epic and i have 185 cast spedd not did already uber lab

Take a look at my profile to see how I geared this one.

5.2k health, 2.2k ES and close to 3k Armour. With full buffs and charges my totems are showing 4800dps tooltip. I just picked up a decent ES chest piece today though so I'm going to switch over since the only time I really die is when I take a huge hit and don't have enough health to take the brunt of it.

Watch my gear what im doing wrong the mobs die quite fast but now in 6 link and controlled destruction i have only 2644 dps while standing and do nothging i use anger as aura
Last edited by qlasboy on Mar 14, 2017, 8:59:48 PM
"
sklipnoty wrote:
"
swiftwilly wrote:
"
Ithras wrote:

How does it look?

I see you went a little bit away from what the OP has described in his sample gear and gear recommendations. He pretty much said not to get your armour because you are sacrificing too much on the survivability side. Also you went voidbringer too, which further gimps your ES for simply more DPS. He only said to go voidbringer if you are not suffering from survivability.

You really want to be hitting 9k – 10k ES in end game high tier maps at a minimum, and if you look at the example videos the OP has in his link some of the boss videos that player is actually 12k ES.

So at really higher level maps you will suffer greatly from survivability.

I am currently outputting 95k per totem with 9k ES and trying to lift my ES up to 10k, I am having more issues of surviving at higher tier maps (t15) as opposed to issues with my DPS. Some monsters literally can instant kill you with one jump etc.

You are also not running any stun immunity at all (chayula or the ring or skyforths) so you will have a lot of issues later on for sure.

Should really go back to the OP and look at this very first post on his gear samples and gear recommendations.

Don't know what you're on about but this is fine gear for clearing upto t10. I woudln't take it to uber or higher. But if your really want I guess you can clear t11 strand with this just fine.

I'm doing endgame with 8k es and zero problems. Only thing I haven't tested is guardians and shaper. (and this includes really bad mods)

Sure more ES is better but Ithras perhaps you need to tell us what kind of feedback you want?

Obv. your next big switch is going dual dagger and for that you need to upgrade your chest to atleast 700es.

Up to t10, t11 etc yea all no problem. I did p to t13 with around 9k ES.

I mean you should have a re-read of your post/my post, i never said anything that it cant do t10. Your statement assumes I said something when i didn't.

his gear is not going to do end game, shaper, guardians etc. I know that because I cannot do it with my gear outputting 95k DPS per totem and 9k ES. Then when you look at the OP's videos in the front page they do shaper etc with around 12k - 13k ES. This at least you partly agree with me though you havent reached that stage.

So my point is valid? Not sure why you are trying to pick a fight with my comment...

I am struggling with this build and breaches. It is just too slow. Anyone having an success with breaches? I do change into elemental proliferation yet I feel like the kill speed is so slow that I don't enough value out of the breach or worse, if Tul, it is a no go.
Last edited by TheXXGrudgeXX on Mar 15, 2017, 2:48:32 AM
"
swiftwilly wrote:
"
sklipnoty wrote:
"
swiftwilly wrote:

I see you went a little bit away from what the OP has described in his sample gear and gear recommendations. He pretty much said not to get your armour because you are sacrificing too much on the survivability side. Also you went voidbringer too, which further gimps your ES for simply more DPS. He only said to go voidbringer if you are not suffering from survivability.

You really want to be hitting 9k – 10k ES in end game high tier maps at a minimum, and if you look at the example videos the OP has in his link some of the boss videos that player is actually 12k ES.

So at really higher level maps you will suffer greatly from survivability.

I am currently outputting 95k per totem with 9k ES and trying to lift my ES up to 10k, I am having more issues of surviving at higher tier maps (t15) as opposed to issues with my DPS. Some monsters literally can instant kill you with one jump etc.

You are also not running any stun immunity at all (chayula or the ring or skyforths) so you will have a lot of issues later on for sure.

Should really go back to the OP and look at this very first post on his gear samples and gear recommendations.

Don't know what you're on about but this is fine gear for clearing upto t10. I woudln't take it to uber or higher. But if your really want I guess you can clear t11 strand with this just fine.

I'm doing endgame with 8k es and zero problems. Only thing I haven't tested is guardians and shaper. (and this includes really bad mods)

Sure more ES is better but Ithras perhaps you need to tell us what kind of feedback you want?

Obv. your next big switch is going dual dagger and for that you need to upgrade your chest to atleast 700es.

Up to t10, t11 etc yea all no problem. I did p to t13 with around 9k ES.

I mean you should have a re-read of your post/my post, i never said anything that it cant do t10. Your statement assumes I said something when i didn't.

his gear is not going to do end game, shaper, guardians etc. I know that because I cannot do it with my gear outputting 95k DPS per totem and 9k ES. Then when you look at the OP's videos in the front page they do shaper etc with around 12k - 13k ES. This at least you partly agree with me though you havent reached that stage.

So my point is valid? Not sure why you are trying to pick a fight with my comment...

Ok thanks both of you!, i feel really happy if you both think a can do t10 with that gear, i know its not the best setup but is all i can afford for now, and it was reaaallly cheap hehe.

swift, yes i will follow your advices later, im not planning end game grinding for now (i haven't killed a end game boss or go up than a t9 map like ever) and is my first time to go CI

currently i have 6.9k ES, lvl 79, but need to regret like 2-3 life-based passives more, once im done with that i hope i can reach like 7.5k.. and my dps.. well tooltip says 5k with power charge up.. is that bad?
can u pls tell me about:
"
Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Critical - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains

How this exactly work? I can't hit directly because of 2 totems...
Orb of Storms I need to cast, and Temporal Chains triggered from Flameblast?
You can hit,but you deal no dmg
So orb hits aoe,curse everything it hits and deal no dmg,sometimes crits,still deal no dmg,but you get a power charge
I have a couple of questions, if someone has time.
Why doesn't this build take the Heart of Flame wheel? It seems like a heap of fire damage.
How does the build get faster ES recharge? It has neither Vaal Pact nor Arcane Focus/Essence Surge?
Does increased elemental damage on attacks help me if my Flameblast is on a totem in my body armour?

thanks in advance
"
AquilaOZ wrote:
I have a couple of questions, if someone has time.
Why doesn't this build take the Heart of Flame wheel? It seems like a heap of fire damage.
How does the build get faster ES recharge? It has neither Vaal Pact nor Arcane Focus/Essence Surge?
Does increased elemental damage on attacks help me if my Flameblast is on a totem in my body armour?

thanks in advance

I am lvl 93, in LSC, farming +100% IIQ T13+ maps, doing breaches/beyond/nemesis setup.

- Heart of flame is not taken because you take the Full Elemental Penetration from the Inquisitor ascendancy.The increased damage is less cost efficient than chance to crit/crit multi/cast speed.
Chance to ignite is useless since you are reaching aroud 75% crit chance = ignite everytime.

- The ES recharge is the tricky part, I am using 2 Vaal Discipline to recharge almost constantly, they are linked with increased duration. When one is active the other one is recharging. It is specially good for breaches.

Elemental damage to attacks doesn't affect spells. So no.

Btw if you check my gear in my profile, I bought the 6L yesterday, I did the grind to 93 with a 5L only: FB/Spell Totem/ Faster Casting/Critical strike/Inc aoe or Conc for boss.
The 6L is clearly to add Elem proliferation to increase the clear speed.
I think my skill tree is a little bit different than the OP one. Jewels are too gud.

MAIN TIP: DO not underestimate CAST SPEED because it is not increasing your tooltip damage,it is the most important stat after the chance to crit. At high map level the totem need to detonate really fast or it get killed before it reach a good size of effect.

SECOND TIP: after putting your FB 20% quality, do the Spell totem gem, the 20% speed placement is a MUST HAVE.

THIRD: You NEED a Valyrium or a Chayula in your setup, or you will constantly die.

For the balance offense/defense :
Aim for 12k ES / around 5k tootip dps charges ON / 13 cast/per sec full buff.
With that balance Core boss I certifie you can trivialize T15+ maps.
Of course you need some stuff! Just improve piece by piece.

Stream : twitch.tv/squallionX
Currently playing : None
Last edited by SquallionX on Mar 15, 2017, 5:42:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info