[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

I am into t7 maps now (HC) and it's going fine, still life based (4.4k life/1.8k es)

The best boots enchant is this for any totem build - free lightning damage on top that scales with %increased ele damage and it is up all the time cause you never kill, your totems do.

4-442 free lighning damage on top in my case. (I have 4.9k flameblast tooltip in hideout without any buffs)

Otherwise ele pen boots enchant is good too, or the life/mana regen.

On Helm the crit enchant is cheaper then the dmg and provides about as much tooltip for me (or can skip some crit nodes on tree too maybe)

Other gear:
(can be improved)
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Mar 12, 2017, 11:01:23 AM
"
GabeScrumbles wrote:
"
shadowice0823 wrote:
I am not sure what your guys dps is on your flameblast totem currently mine still feels kind of low. Think just sitting in my hideout im around 2.3k when I have full power stacks its around 3.5k. I had been considering getting a helmet thats like 40% flameblast damage is that worthwhile or will I not notice a big dps change with it?

Quicklink to my character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shadowice0823/characters

Your profile is private.

I had a 40% flameblast earlier, it raised my sheet by around 10%, worth it if you can afford it but its not insane.

Opps sorry I fixed it and made public
"
Forward1115 wrote:
Hey guys, got to level 74 in the new league with this build and loving it so far. Just wondering what I should save up and upgrade next. Please be kind to me, im very new when it comes to this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Forward1115/characters

Any advice?
Feedback

Now i'm 84

With Totems in Hideout i have 5100 Average Damage wirh 1h/Shield
7500 Energy Shield. All RES Max. Only 5L Chest. 120% Cast Speed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BiggestB/characters

I decided to play with Prism Guardian because i hab problems with my res.
Now everything is fine.

BUT i need more Currency to make my Build even better :)

I spent abaout 100 Chaos and my Gear is not the best .... but its ok to play very good and i think there is an big option to make it alot better ....

Everything dies very quickly ..... Sometimes Bosses in T8 Maps are Two Hittet.

I can play Lazystyle or play more aggressiv when i want.

This Build is alot of fun and i enjoy it very much!

Last edited by BiggestB on Mar 12, 2017, 1:25:26 PM
"
carizcoiso wrote:
How do you guys handle breaches, where you're constantly getting hit, if you're not going the ZO/Pious Path route? I am starting to think the 10% increased cast speed that Instruments of Virtue route grant is nowhere near as good as the sustain we'd get otherwise.

Use phase run linked with increased duration. It gives you 80% less visibility to mobs and I've found it to be a life-saver in breaches especially. Just drop your totems, hit phase run, and run away and most mobs will lose interesting in you.
I'm still progressing with 5link. What's the best way nowadays to get close to BiS body armour 6linked? just get currency to buy one from poe.trade or buy uncrafted armour with good stats and use master trainer to get 6link?

btw, is just rare body armour with sick rolls BiS for the life build or is there better unique? How about Belly of the Beast? Otherwise I look forward something like +100hp and armour 1500+

I really recommend these boots. Seems to be stupid at first. but doesn't matter if u whirl around.

Last edited by Possu81 on Mar 12, 2017, 2:13:18 PM
While I still have a very budget gear, it's for defenses. Meanwhile my damage feels extremely low. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Laue/characters

What am I doing wrong?
Please advice on gear. I know that I got rubbish jwlry... but cant go for cast speed on them as Ill loose res. Recently been dieing from anything in a sec. Now a bit better, can even do high tier maps. How the hell ppl can do this build with double daggers :))
Playing SSF league, level 92 now @ 9K es, all res above 110, 7.7k buffed dmg in 6-link w Inc.AOE
11,5k w Conc.effect. At 154% cast speed, crit chance is at 74% with charges, with crit rings and amulet
it will get above 80. Stun is a problem, haven't found a Valyrium yet, not much I can do about it.
Going for good cast speed daggers is hopeless in SSF. Build lacks survivability in high end maps and hard map mods, then I have to play very defensively and slow.

Current gear, all found or crafted by myself:

Spoiler

Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Mar 12, 2017, 10:32:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a really important question regarding this Flametotem build. I'm really confused!!! In Part 6. Leveling Tips viperesque is talking about that we can use Flameblast Gem at Lvl 28. If I search in PoE Wiki yes you can see the following: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flameblast . So yes, Lvl 28. But if I see or buy the Flameblast Gem Ingame there you find required Lvl 37!

But this is the same Gem. Only the requirement seems to be changed. With 2.6.? No idea but the guide was updated to 2.6.

So Leveling becomes really hard for me now. Did someone make the same experience? Did I make a miskake or understand something wrong?

Really need your help guys!

Many thanks!

@Edit: Guys, I got it ! xD Sorry.. my vault!!! No answer needed ;)
Last edited by Eightball78 on Mar 13, 2017, 3:16:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info