[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Oh, IDK, I switched with 4.5k ES and I'm bending dried lake over no problem. About to hit 5.5k at 72.
"
Oh, IDK, I switched with 4.5k ES and I'm bending dried lake over no problem. About to hit 5.5k at 72.

You could most likely switch with 2k es and accomplish the same if you play safe.

I personally wait until I can get around 6k minimum (which I have not had any issue obtaining within the first 2 - 3 days of any league) but that is not a golden number that you must switch it, that is just when I switch.

I also don't live in dried lake and typically get into mapping / lab runs as quickly as possible.
"
absolutegen wrote:
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:
I started mapping yesterday and had a semi hard time. I was able to chance this baby so I will probably switch to CI today. Are these boots BIS for this build or is it better to get boots with more ES and RES? Not sure if I should sell or keep it.

Spoiler

Been playing since 1.1... never chanced a unique :P

But yes.. those are BIS... you can use them... drop orb of storms / power charge on crit and start using a whole bunch of other things cause of the boots.

That being said.. they are in no way needed to clear end game content..

you can use them and have BIS.. or sell them and fully kit your character for t15+

I personally would keep the Skyforth Boots. They are pretty much BIS for most CI / LL builds.

They free up a gem slot by removing the need for power charge on crit gem.
They remove the Need or Obligation to use a unique ring / necklace to deal with stuns. (I know this is need a requirement but I can't live without some stun immunity or way to move the threshhold off my health pool.)
Good Movement Speed
Reduced Mana Reservation is always nice.
They will most likely transition to any CI / LL build you make in the future

I think you talked me into keeping them. It almost feels like going back to a full time job after hitting the lottery. Not that I know how that might feel however.
"
absolutegen wrote:
"

You could most likely switch with 2k es and accomplish the same if you play safe.

I personally wait until I can get around 6k minimum (which I have not had any issue obtaining within the first 2 - 3 days of any league) but that is not a golden number that you must switch it, that is just when I switch.

I also don't live in dried lake and typically get into mapping / lab runs as quickly as possible.

I see your point but I was eager to get the build up and going and 4k ES is plenty to start low tier maps. Labs though, I can't stand it. Won't find me farming it lol
When is it advised to use duel daggers? I assume you would level with scepters for awhile correct?
daggers with cast speed? looked on poe.trade just for cast speed, nothing else. doesnt exist. googled it. daggers with cast speed doesnt exist. why do you write it down here? o.o
"
daggers with cast speed? looked on poe.trade just for cast speed, nothing else. doesnt exist. googled it. daggers with cast speed doesnt exist. why do you write it down here? o.o

Daggers with cast speed most certainly do exist... Cast speed is not an innate stat it is a rolled suffix
Last edited by G3Nexis on Mar 8, 2017, 4:14:54 PM
"
"
absolutegen wrote:
"

I see your point but I was eager to get the build up and going and 4k ES is plenty to start low tier maps. Labs though, I can't stand it. Won't find me farming it lol

its personal preference.. usually 4-5k is fine for up to t8.. 8k+ up to t15 and 10k+ for endgame.. but people Do it all with less.. just makes it a bit harder.
"
When is it advised to use duel daggers? I assume you would level with scepters for awhile correct?

I'd say when you are capable of surviving without a shield and have a good enough cast speed / spell damage or spell crit dagger to use in your offhand.
"

lolwut. You're wrong lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info