[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok, now that I have hit level 80 on a Life Based Build I can throw in a couple tips to not get destroyed every 2 seconds.

First off, aim for at least 2k Armour and 1k ES, this will prevent you from getting 1 shotted and destroyed in labs. If you have a spare 4 link in gear, run Cast when damage taken (Level 1-3, whatever you prefer), Immortal Call, Molten Shell and Increased Duration. I am also spamming Enduring cry every once in a while in sketchy situations to make sure when I take a big hit it doesn't really do anything.

For gear try to find a 5L-1R-4Blue with high armor to start off, this will be difficult as most Int gear is ES. Also grab gloves with high ES as you need a 3B-1G to cast orb of storms and it will cost a fortune to get those colors on Str GLOVES.

Right now I have 4.5k life and 1.1k ES with maxed out resistances and everything has been a breeze. When I get more currency I will switch to CL but this should allow me to do fairly high level content up until that point. Merc Labs are easy, mid level maps have been a joke, everything just dies with this build.

I haven't had such a breeze with 3200hp 5k es 82% all resists, and 242% cast speed. Many things still oneshot me, so i had to switch to CI, mainly chaos dmg.

Also didn't mention I ran t11-13 maps with pack size rolls and breach beyond perandus leaguestones.

For low end content, yes , it is a breeze, but later on, 20% gems and 6l is needed and that can be felt, I assure you.
Spreading salt since 2006
A Friend and me are playing together.

He play Warchief and i Flameblast Totem ....

The Flameblast Build is Ultra Strong till now. I have with Whirling Blades 150% Cast Speed what is SUPERNICE!!!

On lvl 68 i switch on CI an buy Energy Stuff.

But the Warchief Build is not much different till now. I see no bad difference only that i DIE OFTEN AND HE NOT :D

I hope it will be better with CI...

Im now lvl 66 and have 1200 DPS buffed in Hideoout what is nice ... and the castspeed is AWESOME!

Everything DIES very fast!

LOVE THIS BUILD SO FAR!!!

THANK YOU
Last edited by BiggestB on Mar 8, 2017, 1:44:43 PM
I started mapping yesterday and had a semi hard time. I was able to chance this baby so I will probably switch to CI today. Are these boots BIS for this build or is it better to get boots with more ES and RES? Not sure if I should sell or keep it.

Spoiler

"
Necromael wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok, now that I have hit level 80 on a Life Based Build I can throw in a couple tips to not get destroyed every 2 seconds.

First off, aim for at least 2k Armour and 1k ES, this will prevent you from getting 1 shotted and destroyed in labs. If you have a spare 4 link in gear, run Cast when damage taken (Level 1-3, whatever you prefer), Immortal Call, Molten Shell and Increased Duration. I am also spamming Enduring cry every once in a while in sketchy situations to make sure when I take a big hit it doesn't really do anything.

For gear try to find a 5L-1R-4Blue with high armor to start off, this will be difficult as most Int gear is ES. Also grab gloves with high ES as you need a 3B-1G to cast orb of storms and it will cost a fortune to get those colors on Str GLOVES.

Right now I have 4.5k life and 1.1k ES with maxed out resistances and everything has been a breeze. When I get more currency I will switch to CL but this should allow me to do fairly high level content up until that point. Merc Labs are easy, mid level maps have been a joke, everything just dies with this build.

I haven't had such a breeze with 3200hp 5k es 82% all resists, and 242% cast speed. Many things still oneshot me, so i had to switch to CI, mainly chaos dmg.

Also didn't mention I ran t11-13 maps with pack size rolls and breach beyond perandus leaguestones.

For low end content, yes , it is a breeze, but later on, 20% gems and 6l is needed and that can be felt, I assure you.

sign.
Im at 81 actually at 1.6k Life and 5.6k ES and almost 4k AOE tooltip in HO on a 5-Link. Maps are ooookay, not perfect but okay, and I speak of T8 Bog for example. The issues begins when it comes to breaches. I cant survive any of these, Im just onehit, simply onehit. This starts at t4+ actually!
Dont wanna know how it is at T15 breaches lol
edit: Im a nooby noob nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 8, 2017, 2:53:45 PM
I am finding this build VERY addictive lol. It is so good, and gets better and better the more you invest in it.

I've gotten 3 hours sleep 2 days in a row. I am aiming to use Baited Breath belt for ES recovery and ultimately Beast Shall for even more recovery. Unless there is a cap on ES recovery ( I would be a sad panda), this seems like a really good goal.

ATM I have to use one jewel with 10 resist all to meet resist cap but I think by level 80, more jewel slots and high resist rolls on a couple pieces it should be doable to use Baited Breath + Beast Shall.

To deal with stuns ( there are quiet a few small ones) I am using CWS+ Molten Shell+ Frost wall. Thoughts?

I with there was a cosmetic effect to make Frost Wall a flame wall.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 8, 2017, 2:44:57 PM
"
zsniperz wrote:
I started mapping yesterday and had a semi hard time. I was able to chance this baby so I will probably switch to CI today. Are these boots BIS for this build or is it better to get boots with more ES and RES? Not sure if I should sell or keep it.

Spoiler

Been playing since 1.1... never chanced a unique :P

But yes.. those are BIS... you can use them... drop orb of storms / power charge on crit and start using a whole bunch of other things cause of the boots.

That being said.. they are in no way needed to clear end game content..

you can use them and have BIS.. or sell them and fully kit your character for t15+
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:

Spoiler

But yes.. those are BIS... you can use them... drop orb of storms / power charge on crit and start using a whole bunch of other things cause of the boots.

you can use them and have BIS.. or sell them and fully kit your character for t15+

Would you say that switch to CI is the best Option as soon as possible?
Im 66 now and think to switch to CI on 68 .... but i think i need alot of currency when i leave my LifeBuild ....
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:

Spoiler

I personally would keep the Skyforth Boots. They are pretty much BIS for most CI / LL builds.

They free up a gem slot by removing the need for power charge on crit gem.
They remove the Need or Obligation to use a unique ring / necklace to deal with stuns. (I know this is need a requirement but I can't live without some stun immunity or way to move the threshhold off my health pool.)
Good Movement Speed
Reduced Mana Reservation is always nice.
They will most likely transition to any CI / LL build you make in the future
Last edited by G3Nexis on Mar 8, 2017, 3:02:04 PM
"
BiggestB wrote:
"
Baugoti wrote:
"
zsniperz wrote:

Spoiler

Would you say that switch to CI is the best Option as soon as possible?
Im 66 now and think to switch to CI on 68 .... but i think i need alot of currency when i leave my LifeBuild ....

There is not really a "level" that is good to switch to CI more so its whether you have the gear to do so.

I personally never switch to CI until I can hit atleast 6k - 7k energy shield (including the 3 ES nodes behind CI)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info