[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Cheers. I always return to ED as well. At the moment, the maximum DPS is slightly on the low end of the scale, but it is a build (and I try to balance the guide around it) that can do everything comfortably. Jack of all trades, master of none - The perfect league starter.
Iv'e never played any other build so I don't know what huge dps is. But that despair curse makes bosses dye pretty fast.
As far as dps goes. I gotta say man I feel like I’m doing pretty decent can someone check my character and where I can imporove. The reason behind the inc spell dmg and 100% more mana cost ( mobile so I forgot the name) but it prod our dmg reduction for when we spend 200 mana so it’s always up. Any other improvements?
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
You have one extra point of dexterity that you don't need (maybe you do for the dex req. of Perfect Form) just under Fangs of the Viper. Other than that, it looks good. You should be able to keep the 200 mana spent recently up without Fevered Mind as well by casting ED/Contagion in addition to channeling Blight, but with that jewel you are at least guaranteed uptime.
Going to go this build on SSF HC next league, trying to prepare myself as much as possible so wondering if anyone got some tips for it?
Focus on chancing Allopathy

and breath of the council comes from prophecy if you didn't know.
Last edited by Noctide on Feb 5, 2018, 7:51:39 PM
chancing sorcerer gloves and doing prophecies is a good idea, yeah. also look for a 6S ilvl 72 carnal armour early on to craft some stats and 5L before you can try to get The Perfect Form (if that is the body armour you want).
Had no idea you get BotC from the plaguemaw prophecy, yeah def going for the perfect form. Thanks lads.
Hi, i'm actualy running this build and have a decent gear, but i dont know why ppl have 60k dmg on ED when i'm actualy have only 10k i dont know what im doing wrong..

Pls some help?¿
You are probably looking at the wrong line.

In this picture, the ED DPS is 61k, not 29k. 29k is the DPS of the initial hits of ED, but we don't care about that. We just want to push the DoT part as high as possible.
Last edited by Nedieth on Feb 6, 2018, 4:03:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info