[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

What part of the tooltip are you looking at?

You have to consider the damage over time component of the tooltip, that is the real dps of ED. The initial tooltip DPS isn't important, it only refers to the bullet DPS, not to its dot component.
"
djnat wrote:
What part of the tooltip are you looking at?

You have to consider the damage over time component of the tooltip, that is the real dps of ED. The initial tooltip DPS isn't important, it only refers to the bullet DPS, not to its dot component.

Yea.. I'm not doing a lot of damage... My tool tip is 9.5k
What items do i use with the LL version with wrappings and chayula
same weapons and shield?

This tooltip shows 90k ED DPS. 48k is for the initial hit, which we do not care about. With your current setup, I am sure you have more than 9.5k DPS @Rippin.

@gingermanx, if you want to go LL, you keep the same weapon and swap out everything else for ES gear. If you want some more updated and in-depth information on how to solve the issue of too few sockets, you can check out djnat's guide at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1627803
To go lowlife and enjoy both a defensive and offensive boost when compared to a life based version, you absolutely need 5 items:

The rest of the gear is classic ES gear with resistances / spell damage / needed stats (str or dex to match BotC / Haste requirements).

I think Ascendant (better clear speed) and Occultist (better bossing) have better tools to enjoy the lowlife ED / Blight gameplay. Trickster shines in lifebased MoM builds.
Last edited by djnat on Jan 29, 2018, 10:39:36 AM
Can you tell me what items i need to improve to get atleast over 60-70k DoT :o.

I believe my gear is pretty good; and yet i'm still weak...

For exmaple, i take a lot of heavy hits... i feel so squsih.

Any advice (gear changes + tankyness)

Thanks,
Adam.
You will get to 60-70k DoT DPS once you get a 6L. As you level your gems, you should be able to get to around 50k without it. My preferred setup is evasion based, and requires a lot of attention to defensive flasks to make it feel comfortable. If that isn't your jam you could try to replace Perfect Form and your shield with Cherrubim's Maleficence and Lioneye's Remorse respectively. This will give you a focus on armour and with a Rumi's Concoction and maybe a Basalt Flask it might be more to your liking.

The suggested build and character has proven to be very durable when played right. If you don't like the playstyle that this requires, you should consider getting another type of mitigation, or maybe follow Ghazzy's guide instead. His guide focuses much more on effective HP instead of mitigation and will lead to a more passive and safer playstyle. The tradeoff will be peak boss DPS, but if you are OK with just slapping ED on targets and running around while learning, that might be what you should do.
Hi,

I want to know something about the effect of Dying sun : i have 2 additionnal projectile during the flask but the DOT is applied 3 times or just one ?
The Essence Drain DoT does not stack. Dying sun does make it easier to hit enemies and it makes Contagion slightly larger, but it does very little for the build once you get used to the single non-piercing projectile.
I cannot count how many times I have rerolled in this game. Part of it was trying something new part of it was being bored. I have to say of all the characters that I have played this has been hands down my favorite. Awesome build.
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
Last edited by Jonb33331 on Feb 3, 2018, 5:27:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info