[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Hello guys,

Im having trouble to follow all the 116 posts (lol)

Im lv 60, still lvling, all super smooth.
I'm using consuming darkness because someone posted it on the forum but, beside the damage converted (fire to chaos) i dind't understand why using this dagger; anyway, not a big deal im going to buy "breath of the council" asap.

There's someone that can update me(and eventually all others players) on the majors update of this build in few points?

if is it possible...
Thank You <3
I think that consuming darkness is from a time before me. Poison and decay used to be real strong but nerfed now. If you use sheild charge a dagger with attack speed, high phys damage, and spell damage, is what you want. If you don't use sheild charge a sweet wand is better.
The first post is mostly up to date and reflects the current state of the build. You should check the weapon section for more information on what to choose. If you have questions after reading the majority of the sections in the first post, do tell me so I can consider adding more/better info.

@cjbender, 6L is better than a 5L ofc, but if you use Allelopathy it is not as big of a damage increase as it would be for other builds. This makes me prioritize the 6L very little and I only get it when I am very happy with the rest of my gear.
"
Nedieth wrote:
The first post is mostly up to date and reflects the current state of the build. You should check the weapon section for more information on what to choose. If you have questions after reading the majority of the sections in the first post, do tell me so I can consider adding more/better info.

@cjbender, 6L is better than a 5L ofc, but if you use Allelopathy it is not as big of a damage increase as it would be for other builds. This makes me prioritize the 6L very little and I only get it when I am very happy with the rest of my gear.

Thank You very much guys,
as weapon i choosed breath of the council atm.
Im almost 69 and rdy to buy the first part of the final equipment.
For the ascendency:
I picked Swift K
Patient R
Weave T.A.
Walk A
Is it right? i mean, the rest aren't so usefull for ED imo.
"
Nedieth wrote:

Awesome, just bought a 6L perfect form for cheap, made it our colors in 5 3B rolls with Vorici!!! Hell yes! And I found an Empower 4 for 1 ex lower than all the others! I'm stoked about puttig it all together,

3 more questions while I have you here.

1. Should we still try to cap cold resistance when I put on the Perfect Form?

2. Looking at the tree, it looks like I'll need to add some Dex to rings/amulet, or am I reading the tree wrong somewhere?

3. Should I use a bisco's if I can fit it in or is it not worth it?
"
cjbender wrote:
"
Nedieth wrote:

Awesome, just bought a 6L perfect form for cheap, made it our colors in 5 3B rolls with Vorici!!! Hell yes! And I found an Empower 4 for 1 ex lower than all the others! I'm stoked about puttig it all together,

3 more questions while I have you here.

1. Should we still try to cap cold resistance when I put on the Perfect Form?

2. Looking at the tree, it looks like I'll need to add some Dex to rings/amulet, or am I reading the tree wrong somewhere?

3. Should I use a bisco's if I can fit it in or is it not worth it?

1. Yes, if possible, dont gimp yourself elsewhere for it tho

2. you can get dex from boots, helmet, rings and tree if you need to, the points are better spent onto more jewel slots

3. you can use bisco's easily if you want to, it wont let your dps suffer much if youre at a 6link already, the optimal DPS output is probably with chaos version of Impresence + Despair curse as aura
Awesome, I'm thinking the dps won't be bad since I have a BoTC an Empower 4 and a 6L with ED 21/20 in it.

Really excited about getting to slot everything in... going to wait till i'm level 71 before i buy all my gear though, so i dont have to rebuy.

Looking forward to it though :D
Having trouble with Vaal Temple map bosses. Their damage is too high to sustain through. Any solution?
Also, can you expand initial post with more info how to properly transit to LL?
Last edited by saintrobot on Jan 6, 2018, 4:54:20 AM
@cjbender

Stack as much cold res as you can. It boosts the hell out of your defenses. Anything over cap is added as evasion with the chest piece, so if you’re 20% over cap, that 20% More evasion. It’s pretty ridiculous.
"
inB4nOOb wrote:
@cjbender

Stack as much cold res as you can. It boosts the hell out of your defenses. Anything over cap is added as evasion with the chest piece, so if you’re 20% over cap, that 20% More evasion. It’s pretty ridiculous.

Ahhh sweet thanks man! I didn't realize that part. I thought it was only under cap added to evasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info