[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

"
Nedieth wrote:
You can use it if you want for pure DPS. I just prefer to stay alive while clearing maps. If you want to incorporate Despair, you should look into getting Impresence into your setup.

Got one, :D dropped my dps a little because I had to buy a new ring. But I'm definately liking having more mana... should I try for whispering doom, and then run enfeeble + despair?
Just did vaal temple... was pretty easy killed ranged one first. :D Nice build thanks man!
@Nedieth
Yeah, idea is kinda obvious, but it's hard to fulfill it. Flasks are running out very quickly and there is not enough portals to make it through. Have you thought about any other layers of defense you can throw into? I'm using Enfeeble atm but I'm thinking what if I drop it and use Grace+Watcher's eye with +7% to evasion, which will give me 60% permanent evasion and I can throw in few +armor flasks. On the same time the idea seems kinda pointless since you can get almost the same evasion with only 1 Jade flask and have a nice Enfeeble also, which really helps to not getting one shot by abyssal rares on high lvl maps.

Anyway, in general, what I am looking for is a good flat mitigation, so you can heal up, which is simply not the case now, some things just drop you to 0. Any ideas TS & chat?

P.S. Anyone done Hall of grandmasters with this build? Some of the grandmasters are immune to chaos it seems, any solution?
Last edited by saintrobot on Jan 7, 2018, 4:51:27 AM
"
saintrobot wrote:
@Nedieth
Yeah, idea is kinda obvious, but it's hard to fulfill it. Flasks are running out very quickly and there is not enough portals to make it through. Have you thought about any other layers of defense you can throw into? I'm using Enfeeble atm but I'm thinking what if I drop it and use Grace+Watcher's eye with +7% to evasion, which will give me 60% permanent evasion and I can throw in few +armor flasks. On the same time the idea seems kinda pointless since you can get almost the same evasion with only 1 Jade flask and have a nice Enfeeble also, which really helps to not getting one shot by abyssal rares on high lvl maps.

Anyway, in general, what I am looking for is a good flat mitigation, so you can heal up, which is simply not the case now, some things just drop you to 0. Any ideas TS & chat?

P.S. Anyone done Hall of grandmasters with this build? Some of the grandmasters are immune to chaos it seems, any solution?

If you run his suggested flasks in the 3.0 armor section, you will have over 100% evasion during abyss's and with how fast you kill the mobs, your flask charges will be back up before they run off. I pop the abyss run along it until it stops drop Wither totem, wait a second for stuff to crawl out, pop all flasks dot up and rinse/repeat
How bad is it to run dual curse, considering that mana is basically a huge part of our survival? Thinking of getting temporal chains + Despair. Impresence would be amazing but im a poor pleb
"
Statikc wrote:
How bad is it to run dual curse, considering that mana is basically a huge part of our survival? Thinking of getting temporal chains + Despair. Impresence would be amazing but im a poor pleb

Why should it be bad? It's actually great, but you do need Impresence or Witchfire brew.
@saintrobot, the grace alternative is pretty viable. You can combine Impresence, Essence Worm and The Perfect Form to run Grace, Despair and Arctic Armour. Despair and AA will reserve some mana, but it won't be terrible. You can add a Watcher's eye to this as well, but most likely you will need jewel sockets for resits with a setup like this. I talked to someone running this setup, and his evasion was through the roof.

If you want to focus on DPS, drop the essence worm and run with Clear Mind instead. With the aura from Impresence, it should be no problem to drop Temp. Chains for SC or even for HC.

What do you think of this helm I just sniped off poe.trade?

I'm also not sure what do run in my boots instead of the portal gem.

Last edited by cjbender on Jan 7, 2018, 6:07:45 PM
Any leveling tips? Should I use ED as as soon as I can equip it?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Any leveling tips? Should I use ED as as soon as I can equip it?

Do you have a Tabula Rasa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info